Posted on 2017-12-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Basem El-Haik | Category: Biomedical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 528 | ISBN: 0470168617 | ISBN13: 9780470168615 |
Description: The first comprehensive guide to the integration of Design forSix Sigma principles in the medical devices development cycle Medical Device Design for Six Sigma: A Road Map for Safetyand Effectiveness presents the complete body of knowledge for Design for Six Sigma (DFSS), as outlined by American Society forQuality, and details how to integrate appropriate designmethodologies up front in the design process. DFSS helps companiesshorten lead times, cut development and manufacturing costs, lowertotal lifeâ€“cycle cost, and improve the quality of the medicaldevices. Comprehensive and complete with realâ€“world examples, thisguide: Integrates concept and design methods such as Pugh ControlledConvergence approach, QFD methodology, parameter optimization techniques like Design of Experiment (DOE), Taguchi Robust Designmethod, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Design for X,Multiâ€“Level Hierarchical Design methodology, and Response Surface methodology Covers contemporary and emerging design methods, includingAxiomatic Design Principles, Theory of Inventive Problem Solving(TRIZ), and Tolerance Design Provides a detailed, stepâ€“byâ€“step implementation process foreach DFSS tool included Covers the structural, organizational, and technical deploymentof DFSS within the medical device industry Includes a DFSS case study describing the development of a newdevice Presents a global prospective of medical device regulations Providing both a road map and a toolbox, this is a handsâ€“onreference for medical device product development practitioners,product/service development engineers and architects, DFSS and SixSigma trainees and trainers, middle management, engineering teamleaders, quality engineers and quality consultants, and graduatestudents in biomedical engineering.
Medical Device Design for Six Sigma: A Road Map for Safety and Effectiveness.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33970
- 2012-01-01Medical Device Design for Six Sigma: A Road Map for Safety and Effectiveness
- 2011-12-31Medical Device Design for Six Sigma: A Road Map for Safety and Effectiveness (Repost)
- 2008-12-06Medical Device Design for Six Sigma: A Road Map for Safety and Effectiveness
- 2019-01-31Service Design for Six Sigma A Road Map for Excellence
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Applied Process Design for Chemical and Petrochemical Plants Volume 2, Third Edition (Applied Process Design for Chemical & Petrochemical Plants)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Virtual Character Design for Games and Interactive Media
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Applied Process Design for Chemical and Petrochemical Plants: Volume 3, Third Edition (Applied Process Design for Chemical & Petrochemical Plants)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Applied Process Design for Chemical and Petrochemical Plants: Volume 1, Third Edition (Applied Process Design for Chemical & Petrochemical Plants)
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Six Sigma for Medical Device Design
- 2013-04-15CRC - Six Sigma for Medical Device Design [2005, pdf]
- 2011-11-19Six Sigma for Medical Device Design (Repost)
- 2011-01-17Six Sigma for Medical Device Design
- 2010-08-14Six Sigma for Medical Device Design
- 2018-01-24[PDF] CMOS IC Design for Wireless Medical and Health Care - Removed
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Medical Device Data and Modeling for Clinical Decision Making (Artech House Series Bioinformatics & Biomedical Imaging)
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Lean Six Sigma for Service - Pursuing Perfect Service - Using a Practical Approach to Lean Six Sigma to Improve the Customer Experience and Reduce Costs in Service Industries - Removed
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Device Modeling for Analog and RF CMOS Circuit Design
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Axiomatic Quality: Integrating Axiomatic Design with Six-Sigma, Reliability, and Quality Engineering
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.