Posted on 2017-12-16, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Christian Constanda | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 209 | ISBN: 1447164334 | ISBN13: 9781447164333 |
Description: Mathematical models of deformation of elastic plates are used by applied mathematicians and engineers in connection with a wide range of practical applications, from microchip production to the construction of skyscrapers and aircraft. This book employs two important analytic techniques to solve the fundamental boundary value problems for the theory of plates with transverse shear deformation, which offers a more complete picture of the physical process of bending than Kirchhoff's classical one. The first method transfers the ellipticity of the governing system to the boundary, leading to singular integral equations on the contour of the domain. These equations, established on the basis of the properties of suitable layer potentials, are then solved in spaces of smooth (Holder continuous and Holder continuously differentiable) functions. The second technique rewrites the differential system in terms of complex variables and fully integrates it, expressing the solution as a combination of complex analytic potentials. The last chapter develops a generalized Fourier series method closely connected with the structure of the system, which can be used to compute approximate solutions. The numerical results generated as an illustration for the interior Dirichlet problem are accompanied by remarks regarding the efficiency and accuracy of the procedure. The presentation of the material is detailed and self-contained, making Mathematical Methods for Elastic Plates accessible to researchers and graduate students with a basic knowledge of advanced calculus.
Mathematical Methods for Elastic Plates.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34437
- 2018-09-26Mathematical Methods for Elastic Plates
- 2018-08-22Mathematical Methods for Elastic Plates
- 2011-08-15Higher Mathematics for Physics and Engineering: Mathematical Methods for Contemporary Physics
- 2011-08-12"Mathematical Methods for Engineers and Scientists 1" by Kwong-Tin Tang
- 2011-08-07Mathematical Methods for Digital Computers, Volume 1 by A. Ralston
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Mathematical Methods for the Magnetohydrodynamics of Liquid Metals (Numerical Mathematics and Scientific Computation)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Mathematical Methods for Physics and Engineering: A Comprehensive Guide (Cambridge University Press) - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Mathematical Methods for Physicists, Seventh Edition: A Comprehensive Guide
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Mathematical Methods for Engineers and Scientists 3: Fourier Analysis, Partial Differential Equations and Variational Methods (v. 3) - Removed
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Mathematical Methods for Optical Physics and Engineering
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Mathematical Methods for Finance: Tools for Asset and Risk Management
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Mathematical Methods for Physicists, Fifth Edition
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Mathematical Methods for Digital Computers. Vol. 1.
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Mathematical Methods for the Natural and Engineering Sciences (Series on Advances in Mathematics for Applied Sciences, Vol. 65)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Mathematical Methods: For Students of Physics and Related Fields (Lecture Notes in Physics) - Removed
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Mathematical Methods for Engineers and Geoscientists - Removed
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Mathematical Methods for Physicists, 6th Edition
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Mathematical Methods for Physicists: A Concise Introduction
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Mathematical Methods for Mechanical Sciences
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.