[PDF] Mathematical Elasticity : Theory of Plates (Developments in Aquaculture and Fisheries Science)
Posted on 2018-01-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Author Unknown | Publisher: North Holland | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 497 | ISBN: 0444825703 | ISBN13: 9780444825704 |
Description: Product Description: The objective of Volume II is to show how asymptotic methods, with the thickness as the small parameter, indeed provide a powerful means of justifying two-dimensional plate theories. More specifically, without any recourse to any a priori assumptions of a geometrical or mechanical nature, it is shown that in the linear case, the three-dimensional displacements, once properly scaled, converge in H1 towards a limit that satisfies the well-known two-dimensional equations of the linear Kirchhoff-Love theory; the convergence of stress is also established. In the nonlinear case, again after ad hoc scalings have been performed, it is shown that the leading term of a formal asymptotic expansion of the three-dimensional solution satisfies well-known two-dimensional equations, such as those of the nonlinear Kirchhoff-Love theory, or the von Karman equations. Special attention is also given to the first convergence result obtained in this case, which leads to two-dimensional large deformation, frame-indifferent, nonlinear membrane theories. It is also demonstrated that asymptotic methods can likewise be used for justifying other lower-dimensional equations of elastic shallow shells, and the coupled pluri-dimensional equations of elastic multi-structures, i.e., structures with junctions. In each case, the existence, uniqueness or multiplicity, and regularity of solutions to the limit equations obtained in this fashion are also studied.
Mathematical Elasticity : Theory of Plates (Developments in Aquaculture and Fisheries Science).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35418
- 2011-07-06Mathematical Elasticity : Theory of Plates (Developments in Aquaculture and Fisheries Science)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Scallops, Volume 40, Third Edition: Biology, Ecology, Aquaculture, and Fisheries (Developments in Aquaculture and Fisheries Science)
- 2011-10-30Global Seagrass Research Methods, Volume 33 (Developments in Aquaculture and Fisheries Science)
- 2011-08-01Global Seagrass Research Methods, Volume 33 (Developments in Aquaculture and Fisheries Science)
- 2010-10-28Biology of the Hard Clam (Developments in Aquaculture and Fisheries Science)
- 2010-10-07Edible Sea Urchins: Biology and Ecology, Second Edition (Developments in Aquaculture and Fisheries Science) (repost)
- 2009-02-23Edible Sea Urchins: Biology and Ecology, Second Edition (Developments in Aquaculture and Fisheries Science)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Mathematical Elasticity : Theory of Shells (Computer-Aided Chemical Engineering)
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Nonlinear Elasticity: Theory and Applications (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Mathematical Control Theory: An Introduction (Modern Birkhauser Classics) - Removed
- 2018-01-05[PDF] A Dynamic Theory of the Firm: Production, Finance and Investment (Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems) - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Mathematical Finance: Theory Review and Exercises: From Binomial Model to Risk Measures (UNITEXT / La Matematica per il 3 2) - Removed
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Mathematical Systems Theory I: Modelling, State Space Analysis, Stability and Robustness (Pt. 1) - Removed
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Mathematical Interest Theory (Mathematical Association of America Textbooks)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Mathematical Finance: Theory, Modeling, Implementation
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Mathematical Methods for Elastic Plates
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Mathematical systems theory
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Quantum Field Theory in Condensed Matter Physics (Theoretical and Mathematical Physics) - Removed
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Mathematical Programming: Theory and Methods
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.