[PDF] Masters of Sex: The Life and Times of William Masters and Virginia Johnson, the Couple Who Taught America How to Love [Audiobook]
Posted on 2018-01-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Thomas Maier | Category: Cooking | Language: English | ISBN: 1597772518 | ISBN13: 9781597772518 |
Description: In Masters of Sex, critically acclaimed biographer Thomas Maier offers an unprecedented look at Masters and Johnson, their pioneering studies of intimacy, and their lasting impact on the love lives of today's men and women. Masters and Johnson began their secret studies in a small Midwest laboratory working with prostitutes and volunteers who performed more than 10,000 sexual acts in the name of science. They soon became the top experts on sex for more than forty years, explaining the untold mysteries of orgasm, emotional fulfillment, and sexual dysfunction to millions of Americans. Thousands of patients relied on their highly successful sex therapy, from politicians and Hollywood stars with marital problems to gay men and women seeking conversion to heterosexuality. Masters and Johnson were America's ideal couple, but they divorced after twenty years amid a clash of ambitions, betrayal, and jealousies. Theirs is a classic tale of love, work, and fame against the backdrop of an American sexual revolution which they inspired. Weaving interviews with the notoriously private William Masters and the ambitious Virginia Johnson, who championed the power of female sexuality during her own quest for true love, Maier offers a titillating portrait of the legendary team. Entertaining, revealing, and beautifully told, the groundbreaking Masters of Sex sheds light on the eternal mysteries of desire, intimacy, and the American psyche.
Masters of Sex: The Life and Times of William Masters and Virginia Johnson, the Couple Who Taught America How to Love [Audiobook].pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35501
- 2021-01-14John Muir The Scotsman Who Saved America's Wild Places [Audiobook]
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Raw Living: Detox Your Life and Eat the High Energy Way
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Sibelius: A Composer's Life and the Awakening of Finland
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Billions & Billions: Thoughts on Life and Death at the Brink of the Millennium
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Flapper: A Madcap Story of Sex, Style, Celebrity, and the Women Who Made America Modern - Removed
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Happy, Happy, Happy: My Life and Legacy as the Duck Commander [Audiobook]
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Illustrated Dictionary of Bible Life and Times
- 2017-11-02[PDF] This Place, These People: Life and Shadow on the Great Plains
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Billions & Billions: Thoughts on Life and Death at the Brink of the Millennium - Removed
- 2017-01-13[PDF] This Place, These People: Life and Shadow on the Great Plains
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Sibelius: A Composer's Life and the Awakening of Finland
- 2021-02-23Fall: The Mysterious Life and Death of Robert Maxwell, Britain's Most Notorious Media Baron [Audiobook]
- 2020-10-11The Short Life and Curious Death of Free Speech in America [Audiobook]
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Cities in Motion: Urban Life and Cosmopolitanism in Southeast Asia, 1920-1940 (Asian Connections)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Eminent Economists II: Their Life and Work Philosophies
- 2018-01-31[PDF] E.H. Norman: His Life and Scholarship
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Sean O Riada: His Life and Work
- 2018-01-30[PDF] African Diaspora in the Cultures of Latin America, the Caribbean, and the United States
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Plot to Hack America: How Putin's Cyberspies and WikiLeaks Tried to Steal the 2016 Election [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.