[PDF] Marketing That Works: How Entrepreneurial Marketing Can Add Sustainable Value to Any Sized Company (2nd Edition)
Posted on 2017-10-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Leonard M. Lodish | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 400 | ISBN: 0133993337 | ISBN13: 9780133993332 |
Description: Discover New Entrepreneurial Marketing Strategies for Supercharging Profits and Sustaining Competitive Advantage! This practical guide shows how to use modern entrepreneurial marketing techniques to differentiate your company in the eyes of customers to achieve sustainable profitability. The authors focus on innovative strategies and tactics, pioneered by some of todayâ€™s most successful and disruptive companies, including Google, Quidsi (diapers.com), Apple, Victoriaâ€™s Secret, Anki, Pebble, Metricstream, and Warby Parker. These high-impact methods will help entrepreneurs achieve immediate, bottom-line results through more effective marketing. Based on The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvaniaâ€™s pioneering Entrepreneurial Marketing course, this edition is fully updated to reflect what works in the marketplace today. Guided by the authorsâ€™ collaboration with dozens of high-growth companies, it offers new insights into which marketing programs and distribution channels are likely to succeed, and how to leverage them in your unique business environmentâ€”even with limited resources. The authors begin by helping you refine your competitive positioning by clarifying â€œWhat am I selling to whom?â€ and â€œWhy do they care?â€ Next, they guide you through the fundamentals of demand generation via public relations, social media, viral marketing, advertising, distribution, and marketing-enabled sales. Finally, they provide you with valuable tips on how to secure the right human capital resources to build the team you need to succeed. Each of these core concepts is illustrated with real-world anecdotes that provide fresh insights into traditional marketing concepts. Pragmatic from start to finish, Marketing That Works, Second Edition, is for marketers who care about both long-term strategies and short-term results. â€¢ Leverage cutting-edge, entrepreneurial techniques to get your positioning and pricing right â€¢ Generate, screen, and develop great new marketing ideas to reach your target audience â€¢ Lead your customers to your offeringâ€”and motivate them to buy â€¢ Cultivate the right people and resources for outstanding execution This guide offers high-value, low-cost marketing solutions that leverage todayâ€™s newest trends, tactics, channels, and technologies. It highlights companies that are redefining marketing and illuminates powerful new ways to secure resources, test and execute plans, and build brands. The authors present practices for getting close to customers, reinforcing positioning, and developing marketing programs. Wherever you compete, this guide will help you grow your sales and profits, and drive more value from every dollar you spend on marketing.
Marketing That Works: How Entrepreneurial Marketing Can Add Sustainable Value to Any Sized Company (2nd Edition).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32919
- 2017-01-07[PDF] Marketing That Works: How Entrepreneurial Marketing Can Add Sustainable Value to Any Sized Company (2nd Edition)
- 2020-07-24Marketing That Works: How Entrepreneurial Marketing Can Add Sustainable Value to Any Sized Company (2nd Edition) Ed 2
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Resolutions That Stick! How 12 Habits Can Transform Your New Year
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Strategy That Works: How Winning Companies Close the Strategy-to-Execution Gap
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Content That Converts: How To Build A Profitable and Predictable B2B Content Marketing Strategy
- 2021-04-06Sales Management That Works: How to Sell in a World that Never Stops Changing (True PDF, EPUB)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Drug Repair That Works: How to Reclaim Your Health, Happiness and Highs
- 2012-03-10Running Lean: Iterate from Plan A to a Plan That Works By Ash Maurya
- 2011-11-18The Art of What Works: How Success Really Happens
- 2021-03-09Sales Management That Works: How to Sell in a World That Never Stops Changing [Audiobook]
- 2021-02-26Sales Management That Works: How to Sell in a World that Never Stops Changing
- 2021-02-10Sales Management That Works: How to Sell in a World that Never Stops Changing
- 2020-05-03Strategy That Works: How Winning Companies Close the Strategy-to-Execution Gap
- 2019-09-03Productivity That Works How To Create Your Own Productivity System
- 2019-07-05Strategy That Works How Winning Companies Close the Strategy-to-Execution Gap
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Resolving Structural Conflicts: How Violent Systems Can Be Transformed (Routledge Studies in Peace and Conflict Resolution) - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] The Ripple Effect: How Better Sex Can Lead to a Better Life
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Magic That Works: Practical Training for the Children of Light
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Second That Emotion: How Decisions, Trends, & Movements Are Shaped
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.