[PDF] Managing the Complexity of Critical Infrastructures: A Modelling and Simulation Approach (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control)
Posted on 2018-01-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: naging the Complexity of Critical Infrastructures: A Modelling and Simulation Approach By Roberto Se | Publisher: Springer | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 299 | ISBN: 3319510428 | ISBN13: 9783319510422 |
Description: This book summarizes work being pursued in the context of the CIPRNet (Critical Infrastructure Preparedness and Resilience Research Network) research project, co-funded by the European Union under the Seventh Framework Programme (FP7). The project is intended to provide concrete and on-going support to the Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) research communities, enhancing their preparedness for CI-related emergencies, while also providing expertise and technologies for other stakeholders to promote their understanding and mitigation of the consequences of CI disruptions, leading to enhanced resilience. The book collects the tutorial material developed by the authors for several courses on the modelling, simulation and analysis of CIs, representing extensive and integrated CIP expertise. It will help CI stakeholders, CI operators and civil protection authorities understand the complex system of CIs, and help them adapt to these changes and threats in order to be as prepared as possible for mitigating emergencies and crises affecting or arising from CIs.
Managing the Complexity of Critical Infrastructures: A Modelling and Simulation Approach (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35693
- 2019-12-28Reduction of the Pareto Set: An Axiomatic Approach (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Rail Transport_Systems Approach (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Managing Market Complexity: The Approach of Artificial Economics (Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems) - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Toxic Exposures: Mustard Gas and the Health Consequences of World War II in the United States (Critical Issues in Health and Medicine)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Interpreting the Labour Party (Critical Labour Movement Studies MUP)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Managing the Risks of Organizational Accidents
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Managing the Internet of Things: Architectures, Theories and Applications (Iet Telecommunications)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Managing the Psychological Contract: Using the Personal Deal to Increase Business Performance
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Managing the Entrepreneurial University: Legal Issues and Commercial Realities
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Opening the Research Text: Critical Insights and In(ter)ventions into Mathematics Education (Mathematics Education Library) - Removed
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Managing the Pressures of Teaching: Practical Ideas for Tutors and Their Students (Practical Guide for Tutors and Their Students)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Managing the Laboratory Animal Facility, Third Edition
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Swinging the Maelstrom: A Critical Edition (Canadian Literature Collection)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Managing the Supply Chain : The Definitive Guide for the Business Professional
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Managing the Unexpected: Resilient Performance in an Age of Uncertainty
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Managing the Insider Threat: No Dark Corners
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Managing the Margins: Gender, Citizenship, and the International Regulation of Precarious Employment
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Managing the Risk of Workplace Stress: Health and Safety Hazards
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Managing the China Challenge: How to Achieve Corporate Success in the People's Republic
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.