[PDF] Managing Regulation: Regulatory Analysis, Politics and Policy (The Public Management and Leadership Series)
Posted on 2018-01-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: M. Lodge | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 288 | ISBN: 0230298796 | ISBN13: 9780230298798 |
Description: Regulation has become a central aspect of contemporary governance as a result of public management reforms over recent decades. Yet, for all its ubiquity, the ideas of regulation have become increasingly contested. Key failures in the regulation of areas such as financial markets, nuclear power and food safety have revealed limitations in strategies which were once praised as offering superior problem-solving solutions. This major new text introduces the issues which affect the design and operation of regulatory regimes, and assesses the different regulatory strategies which can be used to deal with real-world challenges. In doing so, it examines the most important areas in regulatory policy and reform, including rule-making and enforcement, better regulation, infrastructure regulation, international regulation and risk regulation. Throughout the book, Martin Lodge and Kai Wegrich discuss a range of hypothetical and real-world examples to illustrate key issues, options and trade-offs, and to encourage readers to think critically and creatively about the regulatory options which are available. Drawing on the most up-to-date research, this text provides a clear and useful toolkit for thinking analytically about regulation.
Managing Regulation: Regulatory Analysis, Politics and Policy (The Public Management and Leadership Series).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35524
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Modern Welfare States: Scandinavian Politics and Policy in the Global Age, 2nd Edition
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Government in America: People, Politics, and Policy, 2012 Election Edition (16th Edition)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Modern Welfare States: Scandinavian Politics and Policy in the Global Age, 2nd Edition
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Government in America: People, Politics, and Policy, 2012 Election Edition (16th Edition)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Appetite: Regulation, Use of Stimulants and Cultural and Biological Influences
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Boolean Algebras in Analysis (Mathematics and Its Applications) - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Progress in Spatial Analysis: Methods and Applications (Advances in Spatial Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Rhetoric in Neoliberalism (Rhetoric, Politics and Society) - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Nonparametric Functional Data Analysis: Theory and Practice (Springer Series in Statistics)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Network Data Envelopment Analysis: Foundations and Extensions (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Managing Cultural Diversity in Small and Medium-Sized Organizations: A Guideline for Practitioners (Internationale Wirtschaftspartner)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Radical Theatrics: Put-Ons, Politics, and the Sixties
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Resolving Messy Policy Problems: Handling Conflict in Environmental, Transport, Health and Ageing Policy (The Earthscan Science in Society Series)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Vitamins In Foods: Analysis, Bioavailability, and Stability (Food Science and Technology)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Managing Electronic Media: Making, Marketing, and Moving Digital Content
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Electromagnetic Compatibility: Methods, Analysis, Circuits, and Measurement, 3rd Edition
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Managing Energy Costs: A Behavioral and Non-Technical Approach
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Consumption: A Sociological Analysis (Consumption and Public Life) - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Managing Measurement Risk in Building and Civil Engineering
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.