Posted on 2018-01-02, by luongquocchinh.
Author: John Mitchell | Publisher: Financial Times Prentice Hall | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 256 | ISBN: 0273639293 | ISBN13: 9780273639299 |
Description: "A useful guide which brings the experience of financial risk management to project management. Concentrates on realistic scenarios rather than complex mathematics." - Dr. Mamdouh Barakat, Managing Director, MBRM - MB Risk Management "Project managers will be taking a risk by not reading this book. A bright and thought provoking coverage of the subject with a perspective rarely taken, especially in information technology." - Simon Lamoon MBCS, Head of Project Management, IT Development, Aon Group Limited "There are no projects without risks. How to deal with these risks is a pressing question that bothers many project managers. This book offers them invaluable help. Chong and Brown clearly have hands on experience they not only know what managing project risk requires, but also how to explain it. Managing Project Risk includes interesting case studies that contribute to the reader's insight. Buying the book is a small investment, but reading it can yield high returns." - Professor dr. M. Peter van der Hoek, Erasmus University, Rotterdam and Economics University, Bucharest "A book that by example invites the reader to plan for the mitigation of Project Risks and to minimize in advance their potential to impact upon time, cost and success." - Jim Godwin, Senior Project Manager, Moscow Narodny Bank Ltd "Managing Project Risk is a must for anyone planning to be involved in a large project, especially an international one. From energy and manufacturing ventures in the emerging markets to large scale technology planning, the book discusses estimation and analysis of the full spectrum of risks. As a risk manager, I am often told that scrutiny of risks often results in cancellation of many massive endeavors. To answer that question, the author discusses risk measurement approaches that allow one to seek the appropriate returns on investment in a large scale project. It is the understanding of these risks through numerous case studies and numerical techniques that would help one become a good project manager as well as a successful investor." - Dr. Lev Borodovsky, Executive Director, Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP) There are business projects that run smoothly and according to plan, but many do not. There is no such thing as a risk-free project. Managing Project Risk shows how skill and good project management, the business odds can stack in your favour. Issues examined include: the essence of project management defining risk project budget leadership team task and the individual benchmarking risk modelling for the 21st century and project management technology. Risk management should not be an afterthought. Use this book to ensure it exists from the outset.
Managing Project Risk: Business Risk Management for Project Leaders.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34944
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Fundamentals of Risk Management for Accountants and Managers: Tools & Techniques
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Mastering Illiquidity: Risk management for portfolios of limited partnership funds
- 2012-03-12Managing Enterprise Risk: What the Electric Industry Experience Implies for Contemporary Business (Elsevier Global Energy Policy and Economics Series)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Managing Project Risk: Business Risk Management for Project Leaders
- 2012-02-04Risk Management Handbook for Health Care Organizations, Student Edition - American Society For Healthcare Risk Management (ASHRM)
- 2011-08-25Risk Management Handbook for Health Care Organizations, Student Edition
- 2016-12-02Managing Project Risk Business Risk Management for Project Leaders
- 2009-04-08Managing Project Risk: Business Risk Management for Project Leaders
- 2020-12-26Handbook of Integrated Risk Management for E-Business Measuring, Modeling, and Managing Risk
- 2011-07-06Handbook of Integrated Risk Management for E-Business: Measuring, Modeling, and Managing Risk
- 2009-03-19Handbook of Integrated Risk Management for E-Business: Measuring, Modeling, and Managing Risk
- 2009-02-23Risk Management And Value: Valuation and Asset Pricing
- 2020-12-26CyberStrong A Primer on Cyber Risk Management for Business Managers
- 2020-08-10Risk Management for Business Analysts (PMI-RMP/IIBA-ECBA)
- 2020-03-06Risk Management For Project Professionals (pmbok6 Updated)
- 2020-01-25Corporate Risk Management for International Business (Accounting, Finance, Sustainability, Governance & Fraud: Theory and Application)
- 2020-01-05Risk Management for Project Professionals (PMBOK6 Updated)
- 2020-01-02Risk Management for Project Professionals (PMBOK6 Updated)
- 2019-03-11Business Continuity IT Risk Management for International Corporations
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.