[PDF] Managing Energy Risk: An Integrated View on Power and Other Energy Markets (The Wiley Finance Series)
Posted on 2017-12-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Markus Burger | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 448 | ISBN: 1118618637 | ISBN13: 9781118618639 |
Description: Managing Energy Risk: A Practical Guide for Risk Management in Power, Gas and Other Energy Markets, Second Edition is the essential guide to modern techniques in financial mathematics for trading energy. Following the successful first edition, it addresses the significant developments of energy markets over recent years and contains substantial new material to meet the requirements of these advances. The book covers energy markets for electricity, natural gas, coal, oil and the market for emission certificates. It also focuses on the renewable energy sector, particularly the energy economic principles, value drivers and risks related to hydro, wind, solar and bio energy. This text integrates energy economic approaches, including fundamental market models with financial engineering approaches commonly used in banks and other trading companies. This includes trading, valuation and risk management of spot products, commodity futures and swaps, structured products such as swing contracts and real options like power plants or gas storages. A multi-commodity approach is taken, covering the mutual influences of electricity, fuels and emission markets. Advantages and disadvantages of different modelling and risk management approaches for practical usage are discussed throughout. Written for researchers and professionals, Managing Energy Risk Second Edition, is an ideal reference for those from an energy economics background as well as those with experience in financial mathematics or trading. The book introduces a wide range of theoretical concepts as well as focusing on applications within the energy business.
Managing Energy Risk: An Integrated View on Power and Other Energy Markets (The Wiley Finance Series).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34602
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Managing Energy Risk: An Integrated View on Power and Other Energy Markets
- 2020-07-27Managing Energy Risk: An Integrated View on Power and Other Energy Markets (The Wiley Finance Series) Ed 2
- 2016-12-27Managing Energy Risk An Integrated View on Power and Other Energy Markets, 2 edition
- 2008-05-06[request]Managing Energy Risk: An Integrated View on Power and Other Energy Markets
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Valuation of Financial Companies: Tools and Techniques to Measure the Value of Banks, Insurance Companies and Other Financial Institutions (The Wiley Finance Series)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Modern Islamic Banking: Products and Processes in Practice (The Wiley Finance Series)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Funds: Private Equity, Hedge and All Core Structures (The Wiley Finance Series)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Hedge Fund Modelling and Analysis using MATLAB (The Wiley Finance Series)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Active Investment Management: Finding and Harnessing Investment Skill (The Wiley Finance Series)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Financial Regulation and Compliance, Website: How to Manage Competing and Overlapping Regulatory Oversight (The Wiley Finance Series)
- 2011-12-08Counterparty Credit Risk: The new challenge for global financial markets (The Wiley Finance Series) - Jon Gregory
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Managing Energy From the Top Down: Connecting Industrial Energy Efficiency to Business Performance
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Managing Fraud Risk: A Practical Guide for Directors and Managers
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Credit Derivatives: Risk Management, Trading and Investing (The Wiley Finance Series)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Marketplace Lending, Financial Analysis, and the Future of Credit: Integration, Profitability, and Risk Management (The Wiley Finance Series)
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Risk-adjusted Lending Conditions: An Option Pricing Approach (The Wiley Finance Series)
- 2017-12-12[PDF] The Simple Rules of Risk: Revisiting the Art of Financial Risk Management (The Wiley Finance Series)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] ERM - Enterprise Risk Management: Issues and Cases (The Wiley Finance Series)
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Credit Risk Modeling using Excel and VBA (The Wiley Finance Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.