Posted on 2017-10-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Hans-Joachim Leimkuhler | Publisher: Wiley-VCH | Category: Chemical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 480 | ISBN: 3527326596 | ISBN13: 9783527326594 |
Description: This unrivaled reference and handbook on this hot topic covers the technical and administrative aspects of CO2 emissions, with special reference to the chemical and petrochemical industry. It also discusses energy efficient design, cultural aspects and future developments, answering such questions along the way as: - How can I measure and demonstrate the CO2 emissions linked to my production? - How can I benefit from CO2 neutral investments using the UNFCCC frame? - How can I reduce or avoid CO2 emissions by technical measures and new processes? - If CO2 emissions cannot be avoided, how is the capture and storage of CO2 technically and economically feasible? - What are the upcoming technical developments regarding CO2 reduction? A highly useful, practical and essential information source on one of the most pressing environmental topics of our times.
Managing CO2 Emissions in the Chemical Industry (Green Chemistry (Wiley)).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32355
- 2013-05-03Managing CO2 Emissions in the Chemical Industry (Green Chemistry (Wiley))
- 2014-01-04Managing CO2 Emissions in the Chemical Industry - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-16Managing CO2 Emissions in the Chemical Industry [Repost]
- 2012-04-27Managing CO2 Emissions in the Chemical Industry
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Managing Your Career in the Computer Industry (Ferguson Career Coach (Paperback))
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Value Creation: Strategies for the Chemical Industry
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Evaluating Process Safety in the Chemical Industry: A User's Guide to Quantitative Risk Analysis - Removed
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Evaluating Process Safety in the Chemical Industry: A User's Guide to Quantitative Risk Analysis
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Carbon Utilization: Applications for the Energy Industry (Green Energy and Technology)
- 2012-03-12Managing Enterprise Risk: What the Electric Industry Experience Implies for Contemporary Business (Elsevier Global Energy Policy and Economics Series)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Frontline and Factory: Comparative Perspectives on the Chemical Industry at War, 1914-1924 (Archimedes) - Removed
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Evidence-Based Climate Science: Data Opposing CO2 Emissions as the Primary Source of Global Warming
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Research and Development in the Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industry
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Vacuum Technology in the Chemical Industry
- 2017-04-10[PDF] Membrane Technology: in the Chemical Industry
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Membrane Technology: in the Chemical Industry (Wiley-VCH, 2001)
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Evidence-Based Climate Science: Data Opposing CO2 Emissions as the Primary Source of Global Warming
- 2011-09-12Energy and Transportation: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2011-09-06Information and Communications: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.