Posted on 2018-01-15, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Sue Briggs | Publisher: Routledge | Category: Misc | Language: English | Page: 96 | ISBN: 0415457211 | ISBN13: 9780415457217 |
Description: Making the Most of Your Teaching Assistant is an essential handbook for every SENCo and teacher responsible for managing Teaching Assistants. Based firmly in the classroom and focused on supporting pupil progress it provides clear guidance and practical support in deploying, training and monitoring the effectiveness of Teaching Assistants. This easy-to-use book: sets the current context of the development of the role of Teaching Assistants within that of wider workforce reforms advises on how best to advertise, recruit and interview Teaching Assistants proposes a process for the successful induction of new Teaching Assistants explores a variety of ways in which you can deploy your Teaching Assistants, emphasizing the importance of teamwork and defining roles and responsibilities suggests how schools can monitor and evaluate the impact of the work of their Teaching Assistants on the academic and social progress of all their pupils provides forms and other resources that can be photocopied and used immediately to support the work of Teaching Assistants gives many examples of current best practice with scenarios and case studies based on real events in real schools. This book is an invaluable source of information and advice for class teachers and leadership teams who seek to make the most effective use of the teaching assistants in their schools to support the teacher, the learning, the curriculum, and the school as a whole. Trainee and new teachers will find the book an invaluable resource in preparing to work alongside and manage teaching assistants in their classrooms.
Making the Most of Your Teaching Assistant: Good Practice in Primary Schools.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35338
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Making the Most of Your Money Now: The Classic Bestseller Completely Revised for the New Economy
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Life Is Short And So Is This Book: Brief Thoughts On Making The Most Of Your Life (Volume 1)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Geography at University: Making the Most of Your Geography Degree and Courses
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Beer Crafts: Making the Most of Your Cans, Bottle Caps, and Labels
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Urban Farm Projects: Making the Most of Your Money, Space and Stuff
- 2007-08-12(PDF Manifesto) Making the Most of Your Time Going Beyond To-Do
- 2020-03-0230 Days to Virtual Productivity Success: The 30 Day Results Guide to Making the Most of Your Time, Expanding Your Contac
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Making the Most of Twitter for Academics
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Getting the Most Out of Teaching With Newspapers
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Making the Connection: Research and Teaching in Undergraduate Mathematics (M a a Notes)
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Getting The Most From Your Smartphone: Quick Guide: Simple, Fast & Easy Strategies
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Making the Most of Small Spaces
- 2017-02-17[PDF] Getting the Most Out of Teaching With Newspapers
- 2014-05-26Making the Most of Your Money Now: The Classic Bestseller Completely Revised for the New Economy
- 2013-08-08Making the Most of Your Pressure Cooker: How to Create Healthy Meals in Double Quick Time
- 2011-01-10Making the Most of Your Spectrum Micro Drives
- 2010-04-08Geography at University: Making the Most of Your Geography Degree and Courses (Sage Study Skills Series)
- 2009-02-19Geography at University: Making the Most of Your Geography Degree and Courses
- 2007-10-06Making the Most of Your Time Going Beyond To-Do Lists
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.