[PDF] Making the Brain Body Connection: A Playful Guide to Releasing Mental, Physical & Emotional Blocks to Success
Posted on 2017-11-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Sharon Promislow | Publisher: Enhanced Learning & Integration | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 188 | ISBN: 0968106633 | ISBN13: 9780968106631 |
Description: Making the Brain Body Connection is one of the top 100 best selling books in Cognitive Psychology, and has been embraced by the mass market and professionals alike for its playful, yet effective, approach to changing behavior, enhancing performance & increasing learning potential. Based on the latest neuroscience this international best seller provides a comprehensive array of techniques, pulled from eastern and western health practices, to help you feel better, be more effective and deal with life changes easily & effectively. The book culminates with the 10 Step Change Process, providing a strong framework for working through any personal issue effectively. Making the Brain/Body Connection gives readers a clear understanding of the elements necessary to achieve permanent change in how they feel and perform, and a template that can be used to deal with all aspects of their life. A practical and completely refreshing way to approach the mind-body connection, this book is designed and cartoon illustrated for brain friendly reading and quick reference.
Making the Brain Body Connection: A Playful Guide to Releasing Mental, Physical & Emotional Blocks to Success.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33022
- 2020-01-02Making the Brain Body Connection: A Playful Guide to Identifying & Releasing Mental, Physical & Emotional Triggers
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Stress: The Brain-Body Connection (Key Issues in Mental Health, Vol. 174)
- 2020-10-11The Secret Language of Cells: What Biological Conversations Tell Us About the Brain Body Connection, the Future of [Audiobook]
- 2010-04-10Sexual Dysfunction: The Brain-body Connection (Advances in Psychosomatic Medicine) - Removed
- 2009-08-03Stress: The Brain-Body Connection: 174 (Key Issues in Mental Health) by D.H. Hellhammer and J. Hellhammer - Removed
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Making the Connection Between Brain and Behavior
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Making the Connection: Research and Teaching in Undergraduate Mathematics (M a a Notes)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Sleep Paralysis: Night-mares, Nocebos, and the Mind-Body Connection (Studies in Medical Anthropology)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Healing Back Pain: The Mind-Body Connection
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Endocannabinoids: The Brain and Body's Marijuana and Beyond
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Healing Back Pain: The Mind-Body Connection
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Endocannabinoids: The Brain and Body's Marijuana and Beyond
- 2020-07-23Meditation: How to Heal Through the Mind/Body Connection (Idiot's Guides)
- 2018-10-14Sleep Paralysis Night-mares, Nocebos and the Mind-Body Connection
- 2018-04-21Healing Back Pain: The Mind-Body Connection
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Making the Cut: How Cosmetic Surgery is Transforming Our Lives
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Making the News, Taking the News: From NBC to the Ford White House
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Making the Team (Case File 13 #2)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Making the Most of Twitter for Academics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.