Posted on 2018-01-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Peter J. Montiel | Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 778 | ISBN: 0521733049 | ISBN13: 9780521733045 |
Description: The macroeconomic experience of emerging and developing economies has tended to be quite different from that of industrial countries. Compared to industrial countries, emerging and developing economies have tended to be much more unstable, with more severe boom/bust cycles, episodes of high inflation, and a variety of financial crises. This textbook describes how the standard macroeconomic models that are used in industrial countries can be modified to help understand this experience, and how institutional and policy reforms in emerging and developing economies may affect their future macroeconomic performance. This second edition differs from the first in offering - extensive new material on themes such as fiscal institutions, inflation targeting, emergent market crises, and the Great Recession - numerous application boxes - end-of-chapter questions - references for each chapter - more diagrams, less taxonomy, and a more reader-friendly narrative - enhanced integration of all parts of the work.
Macroeconomics in Emerging Markets.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35595
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Innovation in Emerging Markets (International Political Economy Series) - Removed
- 2017-12-18[PDF] International Marketing: Emerging Markets (Advances in International Marketing)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Roland Fuss - Emerging Markets im internationalen Portfoliomanagement [German]
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Uprising: Will Emerging Markets Shape or Shake the World Economy
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Investing in Emerging Markets: The BRIC Economies and Beyond
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Opportunities in Emerging Markets: Investing in the Economies of Tomorrow
- 2009-12-20Macroeconomics in Emerging Markets
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Politics of Equity Finance in Emerging Markets
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Organizational Knowledge Facilitation through Communities of Practice in Emerging Markets (Advances in Knowledge Acquisition, Transfer, and Management)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Foreign Direct Investments from Emerging Markets: The Challenges Ahead - Removed
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The Rise of Transnational Corporations From Emerging Markets: Threat or Opportunity (Studies in International Investment)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Leadership Development in Emerging Market Economies (Palgrave Studies of Internationalization in Emerging Markets) - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Technology at the Margins: How IT Meets the Needs of Emerging Markets
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Frontier Investor: How to Prosper in the Next Emerging Markets (Columbia Business School Publishing)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Health Economics and Policy Challenges in Global Emerging Markets (Public Health in the 21st Century)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] International Business Strategy: Perspectives on Implementation in Emerging Markets - Removed
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Financial Deepening and Post-Crisis Development in Emerging Markets: Current Perils and Future Dawns - Removed
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Entrepreneurship in Emerging Domestic Markets: Barriers and Innovation (The Milken Institute Series on Financial Innovation and Economic Growth) - Removed
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Economics of Transition and Emerging Markets (2016)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.