Posted on 2017-11-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jesus Mena | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 436 | ISBN: 143988191X | ISBN13: 9781439881910 |
Description: In todayâ€™s wireless environment, marketing is more frequently occurring at the server-to-device levelâ€”with that device being anything from a laptop or phone to a TV or car. In this real-time digital marketplace, human attributes such as income, marital status, and age are not the most reliable attributes for modeling consumer behaviors. A more effective approach is to monitor and model the consumerâ€™s device activities and behavioral patterns. Machine-to-Machine Marketing (M3) via Anonymous Advertising Apps Anywhere Anytime (A5) examines the technologies, software, networks, mechanisms, techniques, and solution providers that are shaping the next generation of mobile advertising. Discussing the interactive environments that comprise the web, it explains how to deploy Machine-to-Machine Marketing (M3) and Anonymous Advertising Apps Anywhere Anytime (A5). The book is organized into four sections: Why â€“ Discusses the interactive environments and explains how M3 can be deployed How â€“ Describes which technologies and solution providers can be used for executing M3 Checklists â€“ Contains lists of techniques, strategies, technologies, and solution providers for M3 Case Studies â€“ Illustrates M3 and A5 implementations in companies across various industries Providing wide-ranging coverage that touches on data mining, the web, social media, marketing, and mobile communications, the bookâ€™s case studies show how M3 and A5 are being implemented at JP Morgan Chase, Hyundai, Dunkinâ€™ Donuts, New York Life, Twitter, Best Buy, JetBlue, IKEA, Urban Outfitters, JC Penney, Sony, eHarmony, and NASCAR just to name a few. These case studies provide you with the real-world insight needed to market effectively and profitably well into the future.
Machine-to-Machine Marketing (M3) via Anonymous Advertising Apps Anywhere Anytime (A5).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33466
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Machine Learning for Healthcare Technologies
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Machine Learning and Interpretation in Neuroimaging: 4th International Workshop, MLINI 2014, Held at NIPS 2014, Montreal, QC, Canada, December 13, ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Machine Learning and Knowledge Discovery in Databases - Removed
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Machine Learning Essential Training: Value Estimations
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Machine Learning: The New AI (The MIT Press Essential Knowledge series)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Machine Learning with Python: The Basics
- 2018-01-28[PDF] MACHINE LEARNING with NEURAL NETWORKS using MATLAB
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Machine Learning: Neural and Statistical Classification
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Machine Learning with Open CV and Python
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Machine Translation: 12th China Workshop, CWMT 2016, Urumqi, China, August 25-26, 2016, Revised Selected Papers (Communications in Computer and Information Science)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Machine Finishing Jewelry
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Machine Learning for Absolute Beginners
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Machine Design: An Integrated Approach (3rd Edition) - Removed
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Machine Learning - by Stanford University (Tests Exercises)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Machine Language for the Commodore 64 and Other Commodore Computers
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Machine Learning Primer
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Machine Learning with TensorFlow
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Machine Trading: Deploying Computer Algorithms to Conquer the Markets (Wiley Trading)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Machine Learning with Scala
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.