Posted on 2017-10-04, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Michael Bowles | Publisher: Wiley | Category: Computer Science | Language: English | Page: 360 | ISBN: 1118961749 | ISBN13: 9781118961742 |
Description: Learn a simpler and more effective way to analyze data and predict outcomes with Python Machine Learning in Python shows you how to successfully analyze data using only two core machine learning algorithms, and how to apply them using Python. By focusing on two algorithm families that effectively predict outcomes, this book is able to provide full descriptions of the mechanisms at work, and the examples that illustrate the machinery with specific, hackable code. The algorithms are explained in simple terms with no complex math and applied using Python, with guidance on algorithm selection, data preparation, and using the trained models in practice. You will learn a core set of Python programming techniques, various methods of building predictive models, and how to measure the performance of each model to ensure that the right one is used. The chapters on penalized linear regression and ensemble methods dive deep into each of the algorithms, and you can use the sample code in the book to develop your own data analysis solutions. Machine learning algorithms are at the core of data analytics and visualization. In the past, these methods required a deep background in math and statistics, often in combination with the specialized R programming language. This book demonstrates how machine learning can be implemented using the more widely used and accessible Python programming language. * Predict outcomes using linear and ensemble algorithm families * Build predictive models that solve a range of simple and complex problems * Apply core machine learning algorithms using Python * Use sample code directly to build custom solutions Machine learning doesn't have to be complex and highly specialized. Python makes this technology more accessible to a much wider audience, using methods that are simpler, effective, and well tested. Machine Learning in Python shows you how to do this, without requiring an extensive background in math or statistics.
Machine Learning in Python: Essential Techniques for Predictive Analysis.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32064
- 2019-08-24Machine Learning in Python: Essential Techniques for Predictive Analysis
- 2017-09-18Machine Learning in Python Essential Techniques for Predictive Analysis
- 2019-12-05Machine Learning with Spark and Python: Essential Techniques for Predictive Analytics Ed 2
- 2019-10-26Machine Learning with Spark and Python: Essential Techniques for Predictive Analytics Ed 2\"
- 2020-06-25Machine Learning with R Expert techniques for predictive modeling, 3rd Edition - Removed
- 2019-12-10Machine Learning with R: Expert techniques for predictive modeling, 3rd Edition
- 2018-10-30Machine Learning with R: Expert techniques for predictive modeling to solve all your data analysis problems, 2nd Edition
- 2019-07-17_ (A-Z Books) - Why You Should Read Introduction to Machine Learning with Python: A Guide for Data Scientists by Andreas C. Müller Online or Download [@PDF @EPUB @MOBI]
- 2019-10-24Machine Learning with Python Data Science for Beginners
- 2018-10-11TELCOMA - Machine Learning with Python Data Science for Beginners [2017, ENG]
- 2018-08-19TELCOMA - Machine Learning with Python Data Science for Beginners [2017, ENG]
- 2018-08-10Machine Learning with Python Data Science for Beginners
- 2018-06-27Machine Learning with Python: Data Science for Beginners
- 2018-05-28Machine Learning with Python Data Science for Beginners
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Machine Learning with Python: The Basics
- 2017-10-16Introduction to Machine Learning with Python: A Guide for Data Scientists
- 2016-10-22Introduction to Machine Learning with Python A Guide for Data Scientists
- 2018-11-24Machine Learning in R-Automated Algorithms for Business Analysis
- 2018-03-01Machine Learning in R-Automated Algorithms for Business Analysis
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.