Posted on 2017-11-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: A. Khanna | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 1604068779 |
Description: MRI Essentials for the Spine Specialist is a comprehensive textbook that details the complex MRI anatomy of the spine and the spectrum of pathological findings in patients with spinal disorders. Covering basic concepts such as the physics of MRI and normal MRI anatomy of the spine as well as advanced MRI techniques, this book will help clinicians develop a systematic approach to the accurate interpretation of spine MRI studies. Key Features: Region-specific and concept-specific chapters systematically covering what the spine specialist must master All chapters written by spine surgeons, interventional pain specialists, and radiologists, specifically for clinicians More than 450 MR images and 80 instructive illustrations to help readers visualize and clarify their understanding of the concepts presented Practical and focused review of how other imaging modalities correlate with and complement MRI Common Clinical Questions with answers and detailed explanations in each chapter This text will be an important resource for spine surgeons, interventional and non-interventional pain specialists, interventional radiologists, neurologists, sports medicine specialists, and any other physicians or allied health professionals with an interest in the management of patients with spinal disorders. It is also an excellent reference for diagnostic radiologists who interpret spine MRI studies and would like to gain a better understanding of the associated clinical aspects.
MRI Essentials for the Spine Specialist.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33266
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Vascular Diseases for the Non-Specialist: An Evidence-Based Guide - Removed
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Design Essentials for the Motion Media Artist: A Practical Guide to Principles & Techniques
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Design Essentials for the Motion Media Artist: A Practical Guide to Principles & Techniques
- 2011-11-21John Riemer - Handbook For The Jazz Guitarist
- 2011-08-12John Riemer - Handbook For The Jazz Guitarist - Removed
- 2019-07-26_ (A-Z Books) - Why You Should Read Basic Black: 26 Edgy Essentials for the Modern Wardrobe by Sato Watanabe Online or Download [@PDF @EPUB @MOBI]
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Radio Wave Propagation: An Introduction for the Non-Specialist - Removed
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Basic Black: 26 Edgy Essentials for the Modern Wardrobe
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Filmmaking Essentials for Photographers: The Fundamental Principles of Transitioning from Stills to Motion
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Accounting in a Nutshell: Accounting for the non-specialist (CIMA Professional Handbook)
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Compositing Visual Effects: Essentials for the Aspiring Artist
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Survival Handbook: Endurance Essentials for the Great Outdoors
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Working Knowledge: STEM Essentials for the 21st Century - Removed
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Kidney Disease Management: A Practical Approach for the Non-Specialist Healthcare Practitioner
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Indoor Gardening for Beginners: Tips and Essentials for the Perfect Indoor Garden
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Essentials for the Canadian Medical Licensing Exam: Review and Prep for McCqe, Part I
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Material for the Spine
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Business Essentials for Strategic Communicators: Creating Shared Value for the Organization and its Stakeholders - Removed
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Compositing Visual Effects: Essentials for the Aspiring Artist
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.