Posted on 2017-12-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: L. C. Paulson | Category: Algorithms | Language: English | Page: 500 | ISBN: 052156543X | ISBN13: 9780521565431 |
Description: This edition of this successful and established textbook retains its two original intentions of explaining how to program in the ML language, and teaching the fundamentals of functional programming. The major change is the early and prominent coverage of modules, which the author extensively uses throughout. In addition, Paulson has totally rewritten the first chapter to make the book more accessible to students who have no experience of programming languages. The author describes the main features of new Standard Library for the revised version of ML, and gives many new examples, e.g. polynomial arithmetic and new ways of treating priority queues. Finally he has completely updated the references. Dr. Paulson has extensive practical experience of ML, and has stressed its use as a tool for software engineering the book contains many useful pieces of code, which are freely available (via Internet) from the author. He shows how to use lists, trees, higher-order functions and infinite data structures. He includes many illustrative and practical examples, covering sorting, matrix operations, and polynomial arithmetic. He describes efficient functional implementations of arrays, queues, and priority queues. Larger examples include a general top-down parser, a lambda-calculus reducer and a theorem prover. A chapter is devoted to formal reasoning about functional programs. The combination of careful explanation and practical advice will ensure that this textbook continues to be the preferred text for many courses on ML for students at all levels.
ML for the Working Programmer, 2nd Edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34841
- 2014-05-09ML for the Working Programmer (2nd edition) (repost)
- 2012-09-24ML for the Working Programmer, 2nd edition (Repost)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Biology for the IB Diploma, 2nd Edition
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Physics for the IB Diploma, 2nd edition (Eurostars)
- 2013-11-05Categories for the Working Mathematician, 2nd Edition
- 2013-11-04Categories for the Working Mathematician, 2nd Edition
- 2013-10-31Saunders Mac Lane - Categories for the Working Mathematician, 2nd Edition
- 2013-10-29Categories for the Working Mathematician (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2011-09-22Categories for the Working Mathematician (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2011-02-24ML for the Working Programmer, 2 edition
- 2011-02-20Java Structures: Data Structures in Java for the Principled Programmer (2nd edition) (Repost) - Removed
- 2009-08-17Java Structures: Data Structures in Java for the Principled Programmer (2nd edition)
- 2009-07-16Java Structures: Data Structures in Java for the Principled Programmer (2nd edition)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Executive Ethics II: Ethical Dilemmas and Challenges for the C Suite, 2nd Edition
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Electronic Circuits for the Evil Genius, 2nd Edition
- 2018-01-13[PDF] 1,014 Practice Questions for the New GRE, 2nd Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Developing Skills for the TOEFL iBT, 2nd Edition Advanced Combined Book & MP3 CD
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Math Workout for the New GRE, 2nd Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Physical Chemistry for the Life Sciences, 2nd Edition - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.