Posted on 2017-12-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Lonely Planet | Category: Travel | Language: English | Page: 536 | ISBN: 1742200524 | ISBN13: 9781742200521 |
Description: Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher Lonely Planet Portugal is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hear soulful fado in Lisbon, taste the difference between a tawny and a late-bottled vintage in Porto, then dive into endless surf, sand and seafood in the Algarve all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Portugal and begin your journey now! Inside Lonely Planet's Portugal Travel Guide: Colour maps and images throughout Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including architecture, history, art, wine, cuisine, wildlife, music, etiquette, religion, sport, literature, politics, and more. Over seventy colour maps Useful features - including Walking Tours, Outdoor Activities, Eat & Drink Like a Local and Month by Month (annual festival calendar) Coverage of Lisbon, the Algarve, Porto, the Douro valley, Faro, Sintra, Evora, the Alentejo, the Beiras, Coimbra, the Minho, Estremadura, and more The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Portugal, our most comprehensive guide to Portugal, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled. Looking for a guide focused on Lisbon? Check out Lonely Planet's Pocket Lisbon, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip. Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Regis St Louis, Kate Armstrong, Anja Mutic and Andy Symington.
Lonely Planet Portugal (Travel Guide).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34655
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Lonely Planet Portugal (Travel Guide),10 edition
- 2020-08-19Lonely Planet Portugal (Travel Guide) Ed 9
- 2019-12-11Lonely Planet Portugal (Travel Guide) Ed 11
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Lonely Planet Canada (Travel Guide).
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Lonely Planet Bhutan (Travel Guide)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Lonely Planet France (Travel Guide),12 edition
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Lonely Planet Istanbul (Travel Guide),9 edition
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Lonely Planet Turkey (Travel Guide)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Lonely Planet Chicago (Travel Guide)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Lonely Planet Berlin (Travel Guide)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Lonely Planet Sicily (Travel Guide),7 edition
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Lonely Planet Paris (Travel Guide),11 edition
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Lonely Planet Germany (Travel Guide), 7th Edition
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Lonely Planet Bangladesh (Travel Guide)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Lonely Planet Fiji (Travel Guide)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Lonely Planet Vienna (Travel Guide)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Lonely Planet China (Travel Guide)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Lonely Planet Iceland (Travel Guide)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Lonely Planet Antarctica (Travel Guide)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.