Posted on 2018-02-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Martin Christopher | Category: Finances and Money | Language: English | Page: 320 | ISBN: 0273681761 | ISBN13: 9780273681762 |
Description: In today's highly competitive global marketplace, the pressure on organizations to find new ways to create and deliver value to customers grows ever stronger. There is a growing recognition that through logistic efficiency and effective managment of the supply chain both cost reduction and service enhancement can be achieved. The goal of supply chain management is to link the marketplace, the distribution network, the manufacturing process and the procurement activity in such a way that customers are serviced at higher levels and yet at a lower total cost. In this book, Martin Christopher discusses the role of logistics in achieving these goals. He outines the role of logistics in using service levels to segment markets, exploring approriate measures to assess logistics productivity and service performance. This practical guide provides information on auditing logistic systems and describes how greater responsiveness in the supply chain can be achieved through lead time reduction.
Logistics & Supply Chain Management: creating value-adding networks (3rd Edition).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35877
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Logistics & Supply Chain Management: creating value-adding networks (3rd Edition)
- 2016-12-27Logistics and Supply Chain Management Creating Value - Adding Networks, 3 edition
- 2011-09-18Supply Chain Management - Applications and Simulations
- 2011-09-01Supply Chain Management - New Perspectives
- 2011-08-09Supply Chain Management - Pathways for Research and Practice
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Integral Logistics Management: Operations and Supply Chain Management Within and Across Companies, Fifth Edition - Removed
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Integral Logistics Management: Operations and Supply Chain Management Within and Across Companies, Fourth Edition (Resource Management)
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Food Supply Chain Management and Logistics: From Farm to Fork
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Supply Chain Management: Strategy, Planning and Operations, Third Edition
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Construction Supply Chain Management Handbook
- 2018-01-13[PDF] A Supply Chain Management Guide to Business Continuity
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Supply Chain Management: Strategy, Planning, and Operation (6th Edition) - Removed
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Strategic Supply Chain Management
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Fashion Supply Chain Management Using Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Technologies (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Fashion Supply Chain Management: Industry and Business Analysis (Premier Reference Source)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Innovative Supply-Chain-Management-Konzepte: Branchenuebergreifende Bedarfsanalyse sowie Konzipierung eines Entwicklungsprozessmodells [German] - Removed
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Agribusiness Supply Chain Management
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Retail Supply Chain Management: Quantitative Models and Empirical Studies (2nd edition) - Removed
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Healthcare Supply Chain Management: Basic Concepts and Principles
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.