Posted on 2018-01-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: William Closson James | Publisher: Wilfrid Laurier University Press | Category: Religion Other | Language: English | Page: 288 | ISBN: 0889202931 | ISBN13: 9780889202931 |
Description: "Where do Canadians encounter religious meaning? Not where they used to!" In ten lively and wide-ranging essays, William Closson James examines various derivations of the sacred in contemporary Canadian culture. Most of the essays focus on the religious aspects of modern Canadian English fiction for example, in essays on the fiction of Hugh MacLennan, Morley Callaghan, Margaret Atwood and Joy Kogawa.
Locations of the Sacred: Essays on Religion, Literature, and Canadian Culture.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35517
- 2017-10-28[PDF] China and the West at the Crossroads: Essays on Comparative Literature and Culture (China Academic Library) - Removed
- 2020-05-08The Scourges of the South? Essays on "the Sickly South" in History, Literature, and Popular Culture
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Massacre at the Champ de Mars: Popular Dissent and Political Culture in the French Revolution (Royal Historical Society Studies in History New Series)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Family Revolution: Marital Strife in Contemporary Chinese Literature and Visual Culture (Modern Language Initiative Books)
- 2017-01-14[PDF] Family Revolution: Marital Strife in Contemporary Chinese Literature and Visual Culture (Modern Language Initiative Books)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Conversations and Controversies in the Scientific Study of Religion: Collaborative and Co-authored Essays (Supplements to Method & Theory in the Study of Religion)
- 2021-08-24Persuasion and Conversion - Essays on Religion, Politics, and the Public Sphere in Early Modern England
- 2021-08-20Persuasion and Conversion Essays on Religion, Politics, and the Public Sphere in Early Modern England
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Science Fiction Mythmakers: Religion, Science and Philosophy in Wells, Clarke, Dick and Herbert (Critical Explorations in Science Fiction and Fantasy)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Temptation in the Archives: Essays in Golden Age Dutch Culture
- 2018-01-18[PDF] German Orientalism in the Age of Empire: Religion, Race, and Scholarship (Publications of the German Historical Institute)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Art from the Sacred to the Profane: East and West (Writings of Frithjof Schuon)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Whirlwind: Essays on Job, Hermeneutics and Theology in Memory of Jane Morse (The Library of Hebrew Bible/Old Testament Studies)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Under the Cope of Heaven: Religion, Society, and Politics in Colonial America
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Physics in the Making: Essays on Developments in 20th Century Physics (North-Holland Personal Library)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Architecture of the Sacred: Space, Ritual, and Experience from Classical Greece to Byzantium
- 2017-12-28[PDF] The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Rival Jerusalems: The Geography of Victorian Religion
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Heart Yoga: The Sacred Marriage of Yoga and Mysticism
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.