Posted on 2018-01-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Joan Berzoff | Publisher: Columbia University Press | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 928 | ISBN: 0231127944 | ISBN13: 9780231127943 |
Description: The first resource on end-of-life care for healthcare practitioners who work with the terminally ill and their families, Living with Dying begins with the narratives of five healthcare professionals, who, when faced with overwhelming personal losses altered their clinical practices and philosophies. The book provides ways to ensure a respectful death for individuals, families, groups, and communities and is organized around theoretical issues in loss, grief, and bereavement and around clinical practice with individuals, families, and groups. Living with Dying addresses practice with people who have specific illnesses such as AIDS, bone marrow disease, and cancer and pays special attention to patients who have been stigmatized by culture, ability, sexual orientation, age, race, or homelessness. The book includes content on trauma and developmental issues for children, adults, and the aging who are dying, and it addresses legal, ethical, spiritual, cultural, and social class issues as core factors in the assessment of and work with the dying. It explores interdisciplinary teamwork, supervision, and the organizational and financing contexts in which dying occurs. Current research in end-of-life care, ways to provide leadership in the field, and a call for compassion, insight, and respect for the dying makes this an indispensable resource for social workers, healthcare educators, administrators, consultants, advocates, and practitioners who work with the dying and their families.
Living with Dying.pdf
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Living with Dying
- Ebooks list page : 35122
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Living with Dying
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Living with Evolution or Dying without It: A Guide to Understanding Humanity's Past, Present, and Future
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Living with Death and Dying: How to Communicate with the Terminally Ill [LIVING W/DEATH & DYING] [Paperback]
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Living With HIV and Dying With AIDS: Diversity, Inequality and Human Rights in the Global Pandemic (Global Health)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Living with Awareness: A Guide to the Satipatthana Sutta
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Living with Vulnerabilities and Opportunities in a Migration Context: Floating Children and Left-Behind Children in China
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Living with Disfigurement in Early Medieval Europe (The New Middle Ages)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Living with Lynching: African American Lynching Plays, Performance, and Citizenship, 1890-1930 (New Black Studies Series)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Living with Heritage in Cairo: Area Conservation in the Arab-Islamic City
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Living with Pattern: Color, Texture, and Print at Home
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Living with Loss: One Day at a Time
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Living with Memory of Steel (Part 2)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Living with Art - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Living With Hepatitis C For Dummies
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Living with No Excuses: The Remarkable Rebirth of an American Soldier
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Living With Intention
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Living with Debt: How to Limit the Risks of Sovereign Finance, Economic and Social Progress in Latin America, 2007 Report (David Rockefeller/Inter-American Development Bank)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Living with Sports Injuries (Teen's Guides (Hardcover))
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Living with Your Body and Other Things You Hate: How to Let Go of Your Struggle with Body Image Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.