Posted on 2018-01-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: James Wasem | Publisher: Independently published | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 113 | ISBN: 1520759347 | ISBN13: 9781520759340 |
Description: Learn how to share your business and creative endeavors with the world by harnessing the power of live streaming technology. This book reveals the tips and tricks that will make your next live stream a success - from the technical setup, to marketing and promotion, and of course, getting paid. Planning to use Facebook Live, Periscope, YouTube, or another App or Streaming service for your next live stream? If so, you should read this book first and discover how to maximize your live streaming audience and potential reach. And you'll learn how to avoid the common mistakes that so many live streaming broadcasters make. Author and live streaming expert James Wasem delivers insider knowledge and professional advice from years of experience with live streaming and audio/video systems integration. This isn't just another internet marketing book. Live Streaming Your Business contains time-tested advice and insightful strategies to help you navigate the fast-paced world of live streaming. By harnessing the power of the Internet and the amazing technology available today, you have the ability to turn your place of business (wherever that happens to be) into a worldwide stage so you can connect with clients and customers around the world. More about the author: Whether touring as a musician, designing sound and video systems, or helping creative businesses stream their live events online, James has coupled his passion for live sound and performance with a drive for making technologies work better for those that use them. As a co-founder and CEO of a live streaming company, James has first-hand experience helping businesses and entrepreneurs produce and live stream their events, and he has a unique insight into what it takes to distribute your content to a worldwide audience with live streaming technology. Live Streaming Your Business was written specifically for you - the creative entrepreneur.
Live Streaming Your Business: A Guide for the Creative Entrepreneur.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35698
- 2011-08-29Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals: Eighth Edition
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Kicking Sick: Your Go-To Guide for Thriving with Chronic Health Conditions
- 2017-10-17[PDF] The Great Work of Your Life: A Guide for the Journey to Your True Calling
- 2017-04-15[PDF] Depression and Your Child: A Guide for Parents and Caregivers
- 2017-04-06[PDF] Building & Running a Successful Research Business: A Guide for the Independent Information Professional
- 2019-05-10The Great Work of Your Life A Guide for the Journey to Your True Calling
- 2019-03-23The Great Work of Your Life A Guide for the Journey to Your True Calling
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Photography 4.0: A Teaching Guide for the 21st Century: Educators Share Thoughts and Assignments (Photography Educators Series)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] David Busch's Compact Field Guide for the Nikon D3100 (David Busch's Digital Photography Guides)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Looking at Contemporary Dance: A Guide for the Internet Age
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Network Know-How: An Essential Guide for the Accidental Admin
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Practical Opto-Electronics: An Illustrated Guide for the Laboratory (Springer Series in Optical Sciences)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] The Lens: A Practical Guide for the Creative Photographer
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Surgical Notes: A Pocket Survival Guide for the Operating Room (Davis's Notes)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Management Accounting Best Practices: A Guide for the Professional Accountant
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Laravel 5.2.4: A Guide for the Beginners
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Truth: A History and a Guide for the Perplexed - Removed
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Why Smart People Hurt: A Guide for the Bright, the Sensitive, and the Creative
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Designing Brand Identity: An Essential Guide for the Whole Branding Team
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.