Posted on 2017-11-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jason Cannon | Category: Unix and Linux | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 1496145097 |
Description: If you want to learn how to use Linux, but don't know where to start read on. Knowing where to start when learning a new skill can be a challenge, especially when the topic seems so vast. There can be so much information available that you can't even decide where to start. Or worse, you start down the path of learning and quickly discover too many concepts, commands, and nuances that aren't explained. This kind of experience is frustrating and leaves you with more questions than answers. Linux for Beginners doesn't make any assumptions about your background or knowledge of Linux. You need no prior knowledge to benefit from this book. You will be guided step by step using a logical and systematic approach. As new concepts, commands, or jargon are encountered they are explained in plain language, making it easy for anyone to understand. Here is what you will learn by reading Linux for Beginners: [list][*]How to get access to a Linux server if you don't already. [*]What a Linux distribution is and which one to choose. [*]What software is needed to connect to Linux from Mac and Windows computers. Screenshots included. [*]What SSH is and how to use it, including creating and using SSH keys. [*]The file system layout of Linux systems and where to find programs, configurations, and documentation. [*]The basic Linux commands you'll use most often. [*]Creating, renaming, moving, and deleting directories. [*]Listing, reading, creating, editing, copying, and deleting files. [*]Exactly how permissions work and how to decipher the most cryptic Linux permissions with ease. [*]How to use the nano, vi, and emacs editors. [*]Two methods to search for files and directories. [*]How to compare the contents of files. [*]What pipes are, why they are useful, and how to use them. [*]How to compress files to save space and make transferring data easy. [*]How and why to redirect input and output from applications. [*]How to customize your shell prompt. [*]How to be efficient at the command line by using aliases, tab completion, and your shell history. [*]How to schedule and automate jobs using cron. [*]How to switch users and run processes as others. [*]Where to go for even more in-depth coverage on each topic. [/list]What you learn in "Linux for Beginners" applies to any Linux environment including Ubuntu, Debian, Linux Mint, RedHat, Fedora, OpenSUSE, Slackware, and more. Scroll up, click the Buy Now With 1 Click button and get started learning Linux today!
Linux for Beginners: An Introduction to the Linux Operating System and Command Line.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33733
- 2017-10-18[PDF] LINUX: Easy Linux For Beginners, Your Step-By-Step Guide To Learning The Linux Operating System And Command Line (Linux Series)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Linux Administration: The Linux Operating System and Command Line Guide for Linux Administrators
- 2017-10-30Linux: Simple Step-By-Step Guide for Beginners: Learning the Linux Operating System and Command Line
- 2020-05-12Linux Administration: The Linux Operating System and Command Line Guide for Linux Administrators
- 2019-01-31LINUX Linux Command Line - A Complete Introduction To The Linux Operating System And Command Line
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Linux Mastery: The Ultimate Linux Operating System and Command Line Mastery
- 2019-02-24Linux 2018 NEW Easy User Manual to Learn the Linux Operating System and Command Line by Yourself
- 2019-01-25Linux 2018 NEW Easy User Manual to Learn the Linux Operating System and Command Line by Yourself
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Python Programming for Beginners: An Introduction to the Python Computer Language and Computer Programming
- 2020-04-16Python Programming for Beginners: An Introduction to the Python Computer Language and Computer Programming
- 2020-09-07Linux Learn the Ultimate Strategies to Master Operating System and Command Line. Improve Your Co...
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Tagalog for Beginners: An Introduction to Filipino, the National Language of the Philippines (MP3 Audio CD Included)
- 2019-12-15Linux for Beginners: The Science of Linux Operating System and Programming Tools for Installation, Configuration and Command Line with a Basic Guide ... of Computer Administration, Shell, and Kali)
- 2019-08-25Linux 2019 Easy Guide for Beginners to Learn the Linux Operating System and Linux Command Line
- 2019-02-10Lao for Beginners: An Introduction to the Spoken and Written Language of Laos
- 2019-01-15Python Programming For the Beginners (An Introduction to the Python Computer Language and Computer P
- 2019-01-08Python Programming For the Beginners (An Introduction to the Python Computer Language and Compute...
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Biophysics for Beginners: A Journey through the Cell Nucleus
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Crochet for Beginners (with pictures): Master the Art of Crochet in 1 Day with Easy Crochet Patters for Beginners! BONUS Instructions on Crochet Flowers included! Outstanding Crochet Projects
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.