Posted on 2018-01-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jamie A. Davies, read by Napoleon Ryan | Category: Audio Books | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 23bba76e349a49c8a7a605bbca1f4ea9 |
Description: Where did I come from? Why do I have two arms but just one head? How is my left leg the same size as my right one? Why are the fingerprints of identical twins not identical? How did my brain learn to learn? Why must I die? Questions like these remain biology's deepest and most ancient challenges. They force us to confront a fundamental biological problem: How can something as large and complex as a human body organize itself from the simplicity of a fertilized egg? A convergence of ideas from embryology, genetics, physics, networks, and control theory has begun to provide real answers. Based on the central principle of "adaptive self-organization", it explains how the interactions of many cells, and of the tiny molecular machines that run them, can organize tissue structures vastly larger than themselves, correcting errors as they go along and creating new layers of complexity where there were none before. Life Unfolding tells the story of human development from egg to adult, from this perspective showing how our whole understanding of how we come to be has been transformed in recent years. Highlighting how embryological knowledge is being used to understand why bodies age and fail, Jamie A. Davies explores the profound and fascinating impacts of our newfound knowledge.
Life Unfolding: How the Human Body Creates Itself [Audiobook].pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35419
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Life Unfolding: How the Human Body Creates Itself [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Life Unfolding: How the Human Body Creates Itself
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Life Unfolding: How the Human Body Creates Itself
- 2020-06-14Life Unfolding: How the Human Body Creates Itself
- 2014-04-01Life Unfolding: How the Human Body Creates Itself
- 2018-01-13[PDF] The Spark of Life: Electricity in the Human Body [Audiobook]
- 2017-11-22[PDF] The Everything Guide to Anatomy and Physiology: All You Need to Know about How the Human Body Works
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Anatomy 101: From Muscles and Bones to Organs and Systems, Your Guide to How the Human Body Works
- 2012-10-26The Spark of Life: Electricity in the Human Body by Frances Ashcroft PDF - Removed
- 2019-06-17Anatomy 101: From Muscles and Bones to Organs and Systems, Your Guide to How the Human Body Works
- 2018-08-01The Spark of Life: Electricity in the Human Body by F. A. (EPUB)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Bully Nation: How the American Establishment Creates a Bullying Society
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Coloring Atlas of the Human Body - Removed
- 2017-12-03[PDF] This Mortal Coil: The Human Body in History and Culture
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Art of Drawing the Human Body (Sterling)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Bioequity - Property and the Human Body (Medical Law and Ethics)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Life Inc.: How the World Became a Corporation and How to Take It Back - Removed
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Illustrated Guide to the Human Body: The Respiratory System (Facts on File)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Life Inc.: How the World Became a Corporation and How to Take It Back [Hardcover]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.