Posted on 2017-12-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jason Jennings | Publisher: Portfolio | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 272 | ISBN: 1591840015 | ISBN13: 9781591840015 |
Description: From the author of the bestselling It's Not the Big That Eat the Small, It's the Fast That Eat the Slow comes a vital new guide to increasing business productivity without adding employees or other overhead costs Managers and CEOs are always looking for ways to keep productivity high, and recent economic shakiness has only reinforced their need. Now Jason Jennings, a bestselling author and international business consultant, offers a groundbreaking look at how to boost productivity and your bottom line. In Less Is More, Jennings shares tested and successful programs from the leading giants in industry and presents new trends that businesses of all sizes will be able to implement. Inside, you'll learn how to: increase sales 300 percent without increasing head count become 10 times more efficient keep track of every penny use technology and automation in your favor Written in the same breezy, informative style of Jennings's previous book, Less Is More is sure to join its predecessor on bestseller lists nationwide.
Less Is More: How Great Companies Use Productivity.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34332
- 2018-11-03Less Is More How Great Companies Use Productivity
- 2013-03-14Less Is More: How Great Companies Use Productivity (repost) - Removed
- 2012-02-18Less Is More: How Great Companies Use Productivity - Jason Jennings
- 2012-01-18Less Is More: How Great Companies Use Productivity - Jason Jennings
- 2011-08-28Less Is More: How Great Companies Use Productivity
- 2010-09-22Less Is More: How Great Companies Use Productivity - Removed
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Transformative HR: How Great Companies Use Evidence-Based Change for Sustainable Advantage
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Fit to Bust: How Great Companies Fail
- 2017-10-31[PDF] The Fine Print: How Big Companies Use 'Plain English' to Rob You Blind
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Driven by Difference: How Great Companies Fuel Innovation Through Diversity
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Middle Market Strategies: How Private Companies Use the Markets to Create Value
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Green to Gold: How Smart Companies Use Environmental Strategy to Innovate, Create Value, and Build Competitive Advantage
- 2017-01-14[PDF] Green to Gold: How Smart Companies Use Environmental Strategy to Innovate, Create Value, and Build Competitive Advantage
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Copycats: How Smart Companies Use Imitation to Gain a Strategic Edge
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Yell Less, Love More: How the Orange Rhino Mom Stopped Yelling at Her Kids - and How You Can Too!: A 30-Day Guide That Includes: - 100 Alternatives to ... Steps to Follow - Honest Stories to Inspire
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Stretch!: How Great Companies Grow in Good Times and Bad
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Do Less, Get More: How to Work Smart and Live Life Your Way - Removed
- 2017-10-23[PDF] The New Technology Elite: How Great Companies Optimize Both Technology Consumption and Production
- 2011-10-08Brandwashed: Tricks Companies Use to Manipulate Our Minds and Persuade Us to Buy
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.