Posted on 2017-11-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Matthew John Franchetti | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 263 | ISBN: 1482243520 | ISBN13: 9781482243529 |
Description: An in-depth introduction, Lean Six Sigma for Engineers and Managers: With Applied Case Studies presents a detailed road map and industry examples to help you understand and implement the LSS system. It discusses the LSS process to define improvement needs, measure current business performance, analyze performance results using statistical tools, improve business and financial results, and control peak business performance. It shows you how to realize the customer satisfaction benefits of Six Sigma and the cost reduction benefits of Lean manufacturing. A practical and technical guide to fully understanding and implementing LSS for any organization, from manufacturing to service facilities, this book is based on concepts related to total quality management, data analysis, and statistical process control. It details an LSS process that has been applied and refined during the past 10 years on more than 20 LSS projects around the globe. The book includes a framework for implementing LSS, discusses LSS strategies, and includes case studies from service and manufacturing organizations. The need for LSS has been brought on by increased global competition, sustained financial crises, and increased consumer expectations for higher quality and lower costs. Technologically complex products and processes combined with global supply chains have intensified the need for LSS. The benefits of focusing on LSS by individual organizations can lead to enhanced economic performance, strong levels of customer satisfaction, and higher market shares. With discussions of statistical analysis, training, implementation, common pitfalls, and best practices, this book gives you the edge in increasing your organization's competitiveness in the rapidly evolving global market.
Lean Six Sigma for Engineers and Managers: With Applied Case Studies.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33832
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Lean Six Sigma for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises: A Practical Guide
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Lean Six Sigma for Service - Pursuing Perfect Service - Using a Practical Approach to Lean Six Sigma to Improve the Customer Experience and Reduce Costs in Service Industries - Removed
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Lean Six Sigma for Hospitals: Simple Steps to Fast, Affordable, and Flawless Healthcare
- 2016-12-29[PDF] Lean Six Sigma for Hospitals: Simple Steps to Fast, Affordable, and Flawless Healthcare
- 2019-08-23Lean Six Sigma for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Lean Six Sigma for Supply Chain Management
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Lean Six Sigma Using SigmaXL and Minitab - Removed
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Lean Six Sigma for the Office (Series on Resource Management)
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Lean Six Sigma For Dummies,2nd Edition
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Lean Six Sigma For Beginners: A Quickstart Beginner's Guide To Lean Six Sigma
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Lean Six Sigma For Dummies
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Lean Six Sigma: International Standards and Global Guidelines, Second Edition
- 2016-12-29[PDF] Lean Six Sigma Using SigmaXL and Minitab
- 2018-10-30Lean-Six Sigma for Healthcare, Second Edition A Senior Leader Guide to Improving Cost and Throughput
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Lean Six Sigma: Erfolgreiche Kombination von Lean Management, Six Sigma und Design for Six Sigma (German Edition) - Removed
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Markov Chains and Decision Processes for Engineers and Managers
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Lean Six Sigma in Service: Applications and Case Studies
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Six Sigma for Quality and Productivity Promotion
- 2014-06-11Lean Six Sigma for Service : How to Use Lean Speed and Six Sigma Quality to Improve Services and Transactions - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.