Posted on 2017-10-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: William K. Balzer | Publisher: Productivity Press | Category: Misc | Language: English | Page: 312 | ISBN: 1439814651 | ISBN13: 9781439814659 |
Description: In an environment of diminishing resources, growing enrollment, and increasing expectations of accountability, Lean Higher Education: Increasing the Value and Performance of University Processes provides the understanding and the tools required to return education to the consumers it was designed to servethe students. It supplies a unifying framework for implementing and sustaining a Lean Higher Education (LHE) transformation at any institution, regardless of size or mission. Using straightforward language, relevant examples, and step-by-step guidelines for introducing Lean interventions, this authoritative resource explains how to involve stakeholders in the delivery of quality every step of the way. The author details a flexible series of steps to help ensure stakeholders understand all critical work processes. He presents a wealth of empirical evidence that highlights successful applications of Lean concepts at major universities and provides proven methods for uncovering and eliminating activities that overburden staff yet contribute little or no added value to stakeholders. Complete with standardized methods for correctly diagnosing workplace problems and implementing appropriate solutions, this valuable reference arms you with the understanding and the tools to effectively balance the needs of all stakeholders. By implementing the Lean practices covered in these pages your school will be better positioned to provide higher quality education, at reduced costs, with efficient processes that instill pride, maximize value, and respect the long-term interests of your students, faculty, and staff.
Lean Higher Education: Increasing the Value and Performance of University Processes.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32759
- 2017-10-20[PDF] European Higher Education at the Crossroads: Between the Bologna Process and National Reforms (2-Volume Set) - Removed
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Reforming Higher Education: Public Policy Design and Implementation (Higher Education Dynamics) - Removed
- 2012-03-1753 Interesting Things to Do in Your Lectures (Professional and Higher Education)
- 2012-03-1753 Interesting Things to Do in Your Seminars and Tutorials (Professional and Higher Education)
- 2018-02-26Higher Education Exchange between America and the Middle East in the Twenty-First Century - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Books in the Digital Age: The Transformation of Academic and Higher Education Publishing in Britain and the United States
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Spirituality, Community, and Race Consciousness in Adult Higher Education: Breaking the Cycle of Racialization (Routledge Research in Education)
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Sacrifice and Survival: Identity, Mission, and Jesuit Higher Education in the American South
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Assessing the Role of Mobile Technologies and Distance Learning in Higher Education (Advances in Mobile and Distance Learning)
- 2017-11-15[PDF] European Policy Implementation and Higher Education: Analyzing the Bologna Process (Issues in Higher Education)
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Higher Education Exchange between America and the Middle East in the Twenty-First Century - Removed
- 2017-10-18[PDF] The Schooled Heart: Moral Reformation in American Higher Education (Studies in Religion and Higher Education)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Higher Education in the Middle East and North Africa: Exploring Regional and Country Specific Potentials
- 2020-05-31The Political Economy of Higher Education Finance: The Politics of Tuition Fees and Subsidies in OECD Countries,1945–2015
- 2019-12-04Major Challenges Facing Higher Education in the Arab World: Quality Assurance and Relevance - Removed
- 2019-01-31Higher Education in the Middle East and North Africa - Removed
- 2019-01-24Higher Education in the Middle East and North Africa - Removed
- 2018-10-18Diversity and Excellence in Higher Education Can the Challenges be Reconciled
- 2018-08-16European Higher Education Area The Impact of Past and Future Policies
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.