[PDF] Lauren Ipsum: A Story About Computer Science and Other Improbable Things
Posted on 2017-12-09, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Carlos Bueno | Category: Computer Science | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 1593275749 |
Description: "A looking glass tale for the computer age." â€”School Library Journal Lauren Ipsum is a whimsical journey through a land where logic and computer science come to life. Meet Lauren, an adventurer lost in Userland who needs to find her way home by solving a series of puzzles. As she visits places like the Push & Pop Cafe and makes friends with people like Hugh Rustic and the Wandering Salesman, Lauren learns about computer science without even realizing itâ€”and so do you! Read Lauren Ipsum yourself or with someone littler than you, then flip to the notes at the back of the book to learn more about logic and computer science in the real world. "Lauren Ipsum is part of a much larger movement that seeks to bring programming skills to, well, everyone." â€”Wired "Captures the spirit of problem-solving and ignites readers' imaginations." â€”Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook COO and author of Lean In "A fantastical journey into the 21st century tech 'Wonderland' that both educates and entertains." â€”Ruthe Farmer, Chief Strategy & Growth Officer, National Center for Women & IT Suggested for ages 10 and up
Lauren Ipsum: A Story About Computer Science and Other Improbable Things.pdf
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
8138 dl's @ 2945 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
9465 dl's @ 3949 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
9450 dl's @ 2260 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...[PDF] Lauren Ipsum: A Story About Computer Science and Other Improbable Things
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 34234
- 2012-01-05Advances in Computer Science and Engineering
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Feasible Mathematics II (Progress in Computer Science and Applied Logic) - Removed
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Applications of Geometric Algebra in Computer Science and Engineering - Removed
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Mathematics, Computer Science and Logic - A Never Ending Story: The Bruno Buchberger Festschrift - Removed
- 2012-03-16Advances in User Modeling: UMAP 2011 Workshops, Girona, Spain, July 11-15, 2011, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / ... Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI) By Liliana Ardissono (Editor), Tsvi Kuflik (Editor)
- 2012-03-16Building a National Distributed e-Infrastructure -- PL-Grid: Scientific and Technical Achievements (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Information ... Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI)
- 2012-01-05A Guide to Kernel Exploitation: Attacking the Core - Enrico Perla B.Sc. Computer Science University Of Torino M.Sc. Computer Science Trinity College Dublin
- 2012-01-01A Guide to Kernel Exploitation: Attacking the Core - Enrico Perla B.Sc. Computer Science University Of Torino M.Sc. Computer Science Trinity College Dublin
- 2011-09-02An Introduction to the Theory of Computation (Principles of Computer Science Series) - Removed
- 2022-07-13Mathematics, Computer Science and Logic - A Never Ending Story The Bruno Buchberger Festschrift - Removed
- 2021-06-13Current Trends in Computer Science and Mechanical Automation: Vol.2 (True PDF)
- 2019-01-15Phineas Gage A Gruesome but True Story About Brain Science
- 2019-01-09Phineas Gage A Gruesome but True Story About Brain Science
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Unconventional Programming Paradigms: International Workshop UPP 2004, Le Mont Saint Michel, France, September 15-17, 2004, Revised Selected and ... Computer Science and General Issues) - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Simply Scheme - 2nd Edition: Introducing Computer Science
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Emerging Trends in Applications and Infrastructures for Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, and Systems Biology: Systems and Applications (Emerging Trends in Computer Science and Applied Computing)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Advances in Computer Science and Ubiquitous Computing: CSA-CUTE2016 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering) - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Concrete Mathematics: A Foundation for Computer Science
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Mathematical Foundations for Computing (Macmillan Computer Science) - Removed
No comments for "[PDF] Lauren Ipsum: A Story About Computer Science and Other Improbable Things".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.