[PDF] Lattice Boltzmann Method and Its Applications in Engineering (Advances in Computational Fluid Dynamics)
Posted on 2017-12-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Zhaoli Guo | Category: Mechanical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 420 | ISBN: 9814508292 | ISBN13: 9789814508292 |
Description: Lattice Boltzmann method (LBM) is a relatively new simulation technique for the modeling of complex fluid systems and has attracted interest from researchers in computational physics. Unlike the traditional CFD methods, which solve the conservation equations of macroscopic properties (i.e., mass, momentum, and energy) numerically, LBM models the fluid consisting of fictive particles, and such particles perform consecutive propagation and collision processes over a discrete lattice mesh. This book will cover the fundamental and practical application of LBM. The first part of the book consists of three chapters starting form the theory of LBM, basic models, initial and boundary conditions, theoretical analysis, to improved models. The second part of the book consists of six chapters, address applications of LBM in various aspects of computational fluid dynamic engineering, covering areas, such as thermo-hydrodynamics, compressible flows, multicomponent/multiphase flows, microscale flows, flows in porous media, turbulent flows, and suspensions. With these coverage LBM, the book intended to promote its applications, instead of the traditional computational fluid dynamic method.
Lattice Boltzmann Method and Its Applications in Engineering (Advances in Computational Fluid Dynamics).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34472
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Heat Kernel Method and its Applications - Removed
- 2012-03-22Chemical Analysis by X Rays and Its Applications by Georg Von Hevesy
- 2012-01-11Springer, "Wavelet Analysis and Its Applications"
- 2020-06-02Bogoliubov-de Gennes Method and Its Applications (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2019-12-23Soft Computing Evaluation Logic: The LSP Decision Method and Its Applications (Wiley - IEEE)
- 2019-06-25Heat Kernel Method and its Applications
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Pinch Technique and its Applications to Non-Abelian Gauge Theories (Cambridge Monographs on Particle Physics, Nuclear Physics and Cosmology)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Large Sieve and its Applications: Arithmetic Geometry, Random Walks and Discrete Groups (Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Supply Chain Management and its Applications in Computer Science (Focus)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Nonextensive Statistical Mechanics and Its Applications (Lecture Notes in Physics) - Removed
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Recent Progress in Operator Theory and Its Applications (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications) - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Biological Ice Nucleation and Its Applications
- 2018-01-14[PDF] The Hall Effect and Its Applications - Removed
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Time Series Analysis and Its Applications: With R Examples, 3 ed (Springer Texts in Statistics) - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Integer Programming (Mathematics and its Applications) - Removed
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Exponential Fitting (Mathematics and Its Applications) - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Vertical Density Representations and Its Applications
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Local Polynomial Modelling and Its Applications: Monographs on Statistics and Applied Probability 66 (Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs on Statistics & Applied Probability)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Random Matrix Theory and Its Applications: Multivariate Statistics and Wireless Communications (Lecture Notes Series, Institute for Mathematical ... Sciences, National University of Singapore)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.