Posted on 2017-10-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Matt Lewis | Category: Non-fiction | Language: English | ISBN: 0241002788 | ISBN13: 9780241002780 |
Description: "A sinister version of The Perfect Storm . . . Thrilling." â€”Sunday Times (UK) For readers of The Perfect Storm, Between a Rock and a Hard Place, and Into the Wild There's nothing that armchair adventure lovers relish more than a gripping true story of disaster and heroism, and Last Man Off delivers all that against a breathtaking backdrop of icebergs and killer whales. On June 6, 1998, twenty-three-year-old Matt Lewis had just started his dream job as a scientific observer aboard a deep-sea fishing boat in the waters off Antarctica. As the crew haul in the line for the day, a storm begins to brew. When the captain vanishes and they are forced to abandon ship, Lewis leads the escape onto three life rafts, where the battle for survival begins.
Last Man Off: A True Story of Disaster and Survival on the Antarctic Seas.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32943
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Last Man Off: A True Story of Disaster and Survival on the Antarctic Seas
- 2017-11-17[PDF] K2, The Savage Mountain: The Classic True Story Of Disaster And Survival On The World's Second-Highest Mountain
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Evidence of Love: A True Story of Passion and Death in the Suburbs
- 2017-12-04[PDF] A Foreign Field - A True Story of Love and Betrayal During the Great War
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Trial by Ice: The True Story of Murder and Survival on the 1871 Polaris Expedition - Removed
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Trial by Ice: The True Story of Murder and Survival on the 1871 Polaris Expedition - Removed
- 2016-12-22[PDF] A Foreign Field - A True Story of Love and Betrayal During the Great War
- 2021-09-16Men Without Country The True Story Of Exploration And Rebellion In The South Seas [Audiobook]
- 2021-07-18Men Without Country The True Story of Exploration and Rebellion in the South Seas [Audiobook]
- 2013-12-22Just Send Me Word: A True Story of Love and Survival in the Gulag
- 2011-05-30Trial by Ice: The True Story of Murder and Survival on the 1871 Polaris Expedition
- 2011-05-02Richard Parry - Trial by Ice: The True Story of Murder and Survival on the 1871 Polaris Expedition
- 2020-04-20Fighting for Queen and Country: One Man's True Story of Blood and Violence in the Paras and the SAS
- 2019-06-13Read Online Raising the Dead: A True Story of Death and Survival by Phillip Finch in PDF / Epub
- 2018-02-02[PDF] The Rescue: A True Story of Courage and Survival in World War II
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Year We Seized the Day: A True Story of Friendship and Renewal on the Camino
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Death on the Barrens: A True Story of Courage and Tragedy in the Canadian Arctic
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Escape from the Deep: A True Story of Courage and Survival During World War II
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Over the Edge: A True Story of Kidnap and Escape in the Mountains of Central Asia
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.