Posted on 2017-11-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jian G. Qin | Category: Biology | Language: English | Page: 230 | ISBN: 1624178995 | ISBN13: 9781624178993 |
Description: Aquaculture continues to grow more rapidly than all other animal food-producing sectors. The gap between seafood supply and market demand suggests a great potential for aquaculture development to meet the needs of seafood consumers. Larval fish rearing is a bottleneck to supply sufficient quantity and high quality of fingerlings for grow-out production. This book aims to provide comprehensive references on larval fish aquaculture. Specifically, it attempts to update the recent development in larval fish feed and feeding, environmental manipulation and hatchery management and to suggest future research needs for improvement of production efficiency in larval fish culture. Currently no book of this kind is available to cover major issues in larval fish aquaculture from an environmental, biological and managerial perspective. This book starts from environmental factors including temperature, salinity and light, and then extends to the major biological and managerial issues in larval fish rearing including live feed production, feeding and digestion, gas bladder development, metamorphosis, cannibalism control and weaning strategies. This book will become a useful reference text for researchers and hatchery managers advancing knowledge in larval fish rearing and a supplementary textbook for advanced courses in larval fish biology and aquaculture.
Larval Fish Aquaculture (Fish, Fishing and Fisheries: Marine Biology).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33622
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Advances in Squid Biology, Ecology and Fisheries: Myopsid Squids (Fish, Fishing and Fisheries: Marine Biology)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Sexual Plasticity and Gametogenesis in Fishes (Fish, Fishing and Fisheries: Marine Biology)
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Carp: Habitat, Management and Diseases (Fish, Fishing and Fisheries: Marine Biology)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Clam Fisheries and Aquaculture (Marine Biology: Fish, Fishing and Fisheries)
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Advances in Squid Biology, Ecology and Fisheries: Oegopsid Squids (Fish, Fishing and Fisheries)
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Salmon: Biology, Ecological Impacts and Economic Importance (Fish, Fishing and Fisheries)
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Tilapia: Biology, Management Practices and Human Consumption (Fish, Fishing and Fisheries)
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Mussels: Anatomy, Habitat and Environmental Impact (Fish, Fishing and Fisheries)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Effects and Expectations of Tilapia As a Resource (Fish, Fishing and Fisheries)
- 2020-07-06Tilapia: Biology, Management Practices and Human Consumption (Fish, Fishing and Fisheries)
- 2011-12-14Mussels: Anatomy, Habitat and Environmental Impact (Fish, Fishing and Fisheries) - Lauren E. Mcgevin
- 2011-12-11Mussels: Anatomy, Habitat and Environmental Impact (Fish, Fishing and Fisheries) - Lauren E. Mcgevin
- 2018-01-25[PDF] High Throughput Screening Methods: Evolution and Refinement (Chemical Biology)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Lactic Acid Fermentation of Fruits and Vegetables (Food Biology Series)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Anatomy Ontologies for Bioinformatics: Principles and Practice (Computational Biology) - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Thinking about Life: The history and philosophy of biology and other sciences - Removed
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Microalgae: Biotechnology, Microbiology and Energy (Marine Biology)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Respiratory-Circulatory Interactions in Health and Disease (Lung Biology in Health and Disease)
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Musculoskeletal Tissue Regeneration: Biological Materials and Methods (Orthopedic Biology and Medicine) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.