[PDF] Land Tenure, Gender, and Globalization: Research and Analysis from Africa, Asia, and Latin America
Posted on 2018-01-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Dzodzi Tsikata and Pamela Golah (Eds) | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 312 | ISBN: 8189884727 | ISBN13: 9788189884727 |
Description: Drawing from field research in Cameroon, Ghana, Viet Nam and the Amazon forests of South America, this book explores the relationship between gender and land, revealing the workings of global capital and of people's responses to it. A central theme is the people's reseitance to global forces, frequently through an insistence on the uniqueness of their livelihoods. The book addresses a gap in the literature on land tenure and gender in developing countries. It raises new questions about the process of globalisation, particularly about who the actors are (local people, the state, NGOs, multinational companies) and the shifting relations among them. The book also challenges the very concepts of gender, landa and globalisation.
Land Tenure, Gender, and Globalization: Research and Analysis from Africa, Asia, and Latin America.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35780
- 2019-12-09Integrated Water Resource Management: Cases from Africa, Asia, Australia, Latin America and USA
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Legalising Land Rights: Local Practices, State Responses and Tenure Security in Africa, Asia and Latin America (Law, Governance, and Development Research)
- 2012-02-17[request]The Pursuit of Italy: A History of a Land, its Regions and their Peoples
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Land Tenure, Boundary Surveys, and Cadastral Systems
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Sneakers: Fashion, Gender, and Subculture (Dress, Body, Culture)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Queer Japanese: Gender and Sexual Identities through Linguistic Practices - Removed
- 2018-01-04[PDF] World Class Worldwide: Transforming Research Universities in Asia and Latin America
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Land of Fish and Rice: Recipes from the Culinary Heart of China
- 2017-12-30[PDF] 1611: Authority, Gender and the Word in Early Modern England
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Marx on Gender and the Family: A Critical Study (Historical Materialism Books (Haymarket Books))
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Strange Bodies: Gender and Identity in the Novels of Carson McCullers
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Battle Scars: Gender and Sexuality in the American Civil War
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Handbook of Gender and Women's Studies
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Islamic Law, Gender and Social Change in Post-Abolition Zanzibar
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Rank Ladies: Gender and Cultural Hierarchy in American Vaudeville (Gender and American Culture)
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Japanese Language, Gender, and Ideology: Cultural Models and Real People (Language and Gender Series)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] The Politics of the Globalization of Law: Getting from Rights to Justice (Routledge Advances in International Relations and Global Politics)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Manhood Acts: Gender and the Practices of Domination
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Popular Music, Gender and Postmodernism: Anger Is an Energy
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.