Posted on 2017-10-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Diana Elena Dumitras | Publisher: Wageningen Pers | Category: Misc | Language: English | Page: 434 | ISBN: 9086862640 | ISBN13: 9789086862641 |
Description: Food production and consumption is no longer a traditional activity. Every day we make choices that influence not only our health, but also that of other living beings, and our planet. Our food cultures are changing rapidly. Do we still know our food? And if not, is that a bad thing?This book presents the state of the art in agriculture and food ethics. It considers a wide range of ethics and innovation topics in agriculture, aquaculture, markets, consumption and food culture. Its multi-disciplinary analysis by the many authors helps to understand our current global challenges. At the same time it opens a wide range of new possibilities for future debate, research and reflection towards a sustainable world.The book will appeal to anyone interested in agriculture, animal and food ethics. To students and people looking for a quick overview it offers a wide range of issues. Experienced readers will find a deepened analysis and new themes and perspectives adding to the existing body of knowledge.
Know Your Food: Food Ethics and Innovation (Wageningen Pers).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32132
- 2012-02-18Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity? - Committee On Food Marketing And The Diets Of Children And Youth
- 2012-02-12Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity? - Committee On Food Marketing And The Diets Of Children And Youth
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Eat Your Food! Gastronomical Glory from Garden to Gut: A Coastalfields Cookbook, Nutrition Texbook, Farming Manual and Sports Manual
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Eating Dangerously: Why the Government Can't Keep Your Food Safe ... and How You Can
- 2017-12-06[PDF] From the Family Kitchen: Discover Your Food Heritage and Preserve Favorite Recipes
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Heart & Soul Food: Recipes and Stories to Nourish Your Heart & Soul
- 2021-03-12Cooking with Food Sensitivities Survival Guide: Learn How to Manage Your Food Sensitivities and Enjoy Food Again
- 2021-02-15Cooking with Food Sensitivities Survival Guide: Learn How to Manage Your Food Sensitivities and Enjoy Food Again
- 2021-01-27The Enneagram Of Eating How The 9 Personality Types Influence Your Food Diet And E...
- 2020-07-13Eating Dangerously: Why the Government Can't Keep Your Food Safe ... and How You Can
- 2019-03-01From the Family Kitchen Discover Your Food Heritage and Preserve Favorite Recipes - Removed
- 2019-02-23From the Family Kitchen Discover Your Food Heritage and Preserve Favorite Recipes - Removed
- 2018-09-23The Enneagram of Eating: How the 9 Personality Types Influence Your Food, Diet, and Exercise Choices
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Tannins: Biochemistry, Food Sources and Nutritional Properties (Biochemistry Research Trends)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Kaempferol: Biosynthesis, Food Sources and Therapeutic Uses (Biochemistry Research Trends)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Handbook of Food Science and Technology 3: Food Biochemistry and Technology
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Guide to Food Safety and Quality During Transportation: Controls, Standards and Practices
- 2017-12-30[PDF] The Nutritionist: Food, Nutrition, and Optimal Health, 2nd Edition
- 2017-12-26[PDF] 1,000 Food Art and Styling Ideas: Mouthwatering Food Presentations from Chefs, Photographers, and Bloggers from Around the Globe (1000 Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.