Posted on 2018-02-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Vibeke Lind | Category: Do It Yourself | Language: English | Page: 128 | ISBN: 0486780384 | ISBN13: 9780486780382 |
Description: "Clear illustrations of techniques and stitches as well as wonderful photographs of actual Nordic knitters make this book a welcome addition to any serious knitter's library. There is plenty of information about wool â€” the best fiber for knitting â€” from sheep to finished product. It even has instructions for washing a finished Nordic sweater." â€” Life Community Church Richly illustrated with photos, charts, and drawings, this guide to Scandinavian knitting features patterns for a wealth of handmade treasures. More than 100 graphed patterns in the authentic Nordic tradition include children's and adults' sweaters, jackets, caps, mittens, stockings, and shawls. Simple in cut and striking in decoration, the patterns are based on practical and aesthetic values. After a brief look at the historical development of wool into yarn, the Introduction provides tips on using the right tools, following patterns, incorporating designs, and making edgings and decorative borders. Above all, this book offers suggestions for adapting classic patterns to suit individual needs and to express personal tastes. In addition to scores of helpful diagrams, the chatty and informative text is complemented with many photos of finished projects as well as historical images depicting people dressed in these beautiful sweaters, hats, and other forms of wearable art.
Knitting in the Nordic Tradition (Dover Books on Knitting and Crochet).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35856
- 2020-08-27Knitting in the Nordic Tradition (Dover Books on Knitting and Crochet)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Mathematics for the Physical Sciences (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2018-06-27The Italian Comedy (Dover Books on Cinema and the Stage)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Ladies' Hand Book of Fancy and Ornamental Work: Directions and Patterns from the Civil War Era (Dover Books on Knitting and Crochet)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] History of the Theory of Numbers, Volume III: Quadratic and Higher Forms (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] The Essential Marx (Dover Books on Western Philosophy)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Applied Matrix Algebra in the Statistical Sciences (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Differential Forms with Applications to the Physical Sciences (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2017-12-11[PDF] A Mathematical History of the Golden Number (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Aristachus of Samos: The Ancient Copernicus (Dover Books on Astronomy)
- 2017-12-03[PDF] The Analytic Art (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] History of the Theory of Numbers, Volume I: Divisibility and Primality (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] The Umbral Calculus (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Curious Myths of the Middle Ages: The Sangreal, Pope Joan, The Wandering Jew, and Others (Dover Books on Anthropology and Folklore)
- 2011-12-29The Nordic Edge Model Gallery Vol.3
- 2011-10-02The Umbral Calculus (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2020-08-30Tattooing in the Marquesas (Dover Books on Anthropology and Folklore)
- 2019-12-12Applied Matrix Algebra in the Statistical Sciences (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2019-11-07The Equations World (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.