Posted on 2017-12-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Thomas Diez | Category: Misc | Language: English | Page: 280 | ISBN: 1412928478 | ISBN13: 9781412928472 |
Description: International relations is a vibrant field of significant growth and change. This book guides students through the complexities of the major theories of international relations and the debates that surround them, the core theoretical concepts, and the key contemporary issues. Introduced by an overview of the discipline's development and general structure, the more than 40 entries are broken down as follows: Parts two introduces the key theories and each chapter includes: " A broad overview " a discussion of methodologies " a review of empricial applications " a guide to further reading and useful websites Part three discusses the major concepts and for each concept provides: " An introduction to the core questions " An overview of the definitions and theoretical perspectives " A review of empirical problems " Links to other entries, further reading and useful websites Clear and highly readable, Key Concepts in International Relations is an essential guide for students on politics and international relations courses.
Key Concepts in International Relations.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34869
- 2014-04-23Key Concepts in International Relations
- 2017-12-16[PDF] The Global Politics of Science and Technology - Vol. 1: Concepts from International Relations and Other Disciplines (Global Power Shift) - Removed
- 2011-10-30Key Concepts in Language and Linguistics
- 2011-10-01Producing Hegemony (Cambridge Studies in International Relations)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Guerrilla Diplomacy: Rethinking International Relations
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Cosmopolitan Power in International Relations: A Synthesis of Realism, Neoliberalism, and Constructivism
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Key Concepts and Issues in Nursing Ethics - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Evaluating Progress in International Relations: How do you know? (New International Relations)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] The Environment and International Relations (Themes in International Relations)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Key Concepts in Economic Geography (Key Concepts in Human Geography)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Key Concepts in Psychotherapy Integration (Nato Science Series B:) - Removed
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Key Concepts in Urban Geography (Key Concepts in Human Geography)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Key Concepts in Operations Management (SAGE Key Concepts series)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Power, Postcolonialism and International Relations: Reading Race, Gender and Class
- 2017-12-24[PDF] The Invention of International Relations Theory: Realism, the Rockefeller Foundation, and the 1954 Conference on Theory
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Key Concepts in Political Geography (Key Concepts in Human Geography)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Key Concepts in Development Geography (Key Concepts in Human Geography)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Key Concepts in Geography
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Key Concepts in Historical Geography (Key Concepts in Human Geography)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.