[PDF] Kant and the Concept of Race: Late Eighteenth-Century Writings (SUNY Series, Philosophy and Race (Hardcover))
Posted on 2018-01-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jon M. Mikkelsen | Publisher: State University of New York Press | Category: Philosophy | Language: English | Page: 377 | ISBN: 1438443617 | ISBN13: 9781438443614 |
Description: Late eighteenth-century writings on race by Kant and four of his contemporaries. Kant and the Concept of Race features translations of four texts by Immanuel Kant frequently designated his Racenschriften (race essays), in which he develops and defends an early theory of race. Also included are translations of essays by four of Kants contemporariesE. A. W. Zimmermann, Georg Forster, Christoph Meiners, and Christoph Girtannerwhich illustrate that Kants interest in the subject of race was part of a larger discussion about human differences, one that impacted the development of scientific fields ranging from natural history to physical anthropology to biology. Jon M. Mikkelsen is Professor of Philosophy at Missouri Western State University.
Kant and the Concept of Race: Late Eighteenth-Century Writings (SUNY Series, Philosophy and Race (Hardcover)).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35147
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The Unconcept: The Freudian Uncanny in Late-Twentieth-Century Theory (Suny Series, Insinuations: Philosophy, Psychoanalysis, Literature)
- 2013-11-25Kant and the Concept of Race Late Eighteenth-Century Writings (PDF)
- 2013-11-27Kant and the Concept of Race Late Eighteenth-Century Writings
- 2013-11-22Kant and the Concept of Race: Late Eighteenth-Century Writings
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Shapely Bodies: The Image of Porcelain in Eighteenth-Century France (Studies in Seventeenth- and Eighteenth- Century Art and Culture)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Death on the Rocks - A John Rawlings Eighteenth Century British Mystery (A John Rawlings Mystery)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Phantoms of the Other: Four Generations of Derrida's Geschlecht (SUNY series in Contemporary Continental Philosophy)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Kant and the Scandal of Philosophy: The Kantian Critique of Cartesian Scepticism (Toronto Studies in Philosophy)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Elasticized Ecclesiology: The Concept of Community after Ernst Troeltsch (Pathways for Ecumenical and Interreligious Dialogue) - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] After Hiroshima: The United States, Race and Nuclear Weapons in Asia, 1945-1965
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Kant and the Exact Sciences
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Beyond Negritude: Essays from Woman in the City (SUNY series, Philosophy and Race)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] In-Between: Latina Feminist Phenomenology, Multiplicity, and the Self (SUNY Series, Philosophy and Race (Hardcover))
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Understanding Inequality: The Intersection of Race/Ethnicity, Class, and Gender
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Reproduction, Race, and Gender in Philosophy and the Early Life Sciences (SUNY Series, Philosophy and Race)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Kant and the Interests of Reason (Kantstudien-Erganzungshefte)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Africa, Asia, and the History of Philosophy: Racism in the Formation of the Philosophical Canon, 1780-1830 (SUNY series, Philosophy and Race)
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Kant and the Ends of Aesthetics
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Seeking the Beloved Community: A Feminist Race Reader (SUNY Series, Philosophy and Race (Hardcover))
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.