Posted on 2017-12-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Hanna Goodman | Publisher: Jewish Pubn Society | Category: Cooking | Language: English | Page: 256 | ISBN: 0827600437 | ISBN13: 9780827600430 |
Description: FROM PREFACE Jewish Cooking around the World: Gourmet and Holiday Recipes presents a variety of recipes from foreign countries and recipes for the Sabbath and festivals, all complying with the Jewish dietary laws. The introduction to the recipes of each land will help to demonstrate the role foods played in Jewish communal life of the past. The introductory notes for the holidays describe the background for the dishes that are traditional on these occasions. â€œFood for Thought,â€ a miniature anthology of selections from the Bible, the Talmud, and other Jewish literary sources, presents the Jewish attitude toward foods and eating. All productsâ€”meats, cheeses, and othersâ€”used in the recipes are kosher. The wines are from Israel. The margarine, nondairy creamer, and nondairy topping are pareve (neutral). Meats are all made kosher before cooking. Every recipe has been tested by the author. Part of this book, excluding the chapters on the holidays, was published by Womenâ€™s Organizationsâ€™ Services of the National Jewish Welfare Board in 1969. Acknowledgment is also due to The Jewish Exponent of Philadelphia and Tarbut, the publication of the America- Israel Cultural Foundation, in which some of the material first appeared. Some holiday introductions and some of my recipes are reprinted from The Rosh Hashanah Anthology (1970), The Sukkot and Simhat Torah Anthology (1973), The Purim Anthology (1949), and The Passover Anthology (1961), by Philip Goodman, by courtesy of The Jewish Publication Society of America. Selections from The Torah, The Holy Scriptures, and Louis Ginzbergâ€™s Legends of the Jews are also reprinted with the permission of The Jewish Publication Society of America.
Jewish Cooking Around the World: Gourmet and Holiday Recipes.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34147
- 2011-11-15Jewish Cooking Around the World: Gourmet and Holiday Recipes
- 2009-10-20Jewish Cooking Around the World: Gourmet and Holiday Recipes
- 2009-03-16Jewish Cooking Around the World: Gourmet and Holiday Recipes
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Line Dances Around the World (Dance and Fitness Trends) (Dance & Fitness Trends)
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Vegetarian Cooking Around the World (Easy Menu Ethnic Cookbooks)
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Vegetarian Cooking Around the World
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Live Raw Around the World: International Raw Food Recipes for Good Health and Timeless Beauty
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Everyday Paleo Around the World: Italian Cuisine: Authentic Recipes Made Gluten-Free
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Vocational Education and Training in Times of Economic Crisis: Lessons from Around the World (Technical and Vocational Education and Training: Issues, Concerns and Prospects) - Removed
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Smiles from Around the World: The World Is Beautiful and Connected
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Dance Education around the World: Perspectives on dance, young people and change
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Sweet Treats around the World: An Encyclopedia of Food and Culture
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Magic Mushrooms Around the World: A Scientific Journey Across Cultures and Time - The Case for Challenging Research and Value Systems
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Global Meatballs: Around the World in 100 Boundary-Breaking Recipes, From Beef to Bean and All Delicious Things in Between
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Proverbs from Around the World: 1500 Amusing, Witty and Insightful Proverbs from 21 Lands and Languages
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Holiday Cooking Around the World (Easy Menu Ethnic Cookbooks)
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Street Food around the World: An Encyclopedia of Food and Culture
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Field Archaeology from Around the World: Ideas and Approaches - Removed
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Cooking the Caribbean Way (Cooking Around the World)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.