Posted on 2017-10-16, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Michael J. Wilkins | Category: Christianity | Language: English | Page: 254 | ISBN: 0310211395 | ISBN13: 9780310211396 |
Description: Who is Jesus? What did he do? What did he say? -Are the traditional answer to these questions still to be trusted? - Did the early church and tradition "Christianize" Jesus? - Was Christianity built on clever conceptions of the church, or on the character and actions of an actual person? These and similar questions have come under scrutiny by a forum of biblical scholars called the Jesus Seminar. Their conclusions have been widely publicized in magazines such as Time and Newsweek. Jesus Under Fire challenges the methodology and findings of the Jesus Seminar, which generally clash with the biblical records. It examines the authenticity of the words, actions, miracles, and resurrection of Jesus, and presents compelling evidence for the traditional biblical teachings. Combining accessibility with scholarly depth, Jesus Under Fire helps readers judge for themselves whether the Jesus of the Bible is the Jesus of history, and whether the gospels' claim is valid that he is the only way to God.
Jesus Under Fire: Modern Scholarship Reinvents the Historical Jesus.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32449
- 2017-01-19[PDF] Jesus Under Fire: Modern Scholarship Reinvents the Historical Jesus
- 2008-12-06Jesus Under Fire: Modern Scholarship Reinvents the Historical Jesus
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Aid Under Fire: Nation Building and the Vietnam War (Studies In Conflict Diplomacy Peace)
- 2011-08-07Toyota Under Fire: Lessons for Turning Crisis into Opportunity
- 2021-03-22Labor Under Fire: A History of the AFL CIO since 1979
- 2021-02-19Labor Under Fire: A History of the AFL CIO since 1979
- 2021-02-08Labor Under Fire: A History of the AFL CIO since 1979
- 2018-10-13Labor Under Fire A History of the AFL-CIO Since 1979
- 2018-10-02Labor Under Fire A History of the AFL-CIO since 1979
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Reporting Under Fire: 16 Daring Women War Correspondents and Photojournalists (Women of Action)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Holy Warriors: A Modern History of the Crusades - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Flesh and Fire: Book One of The Vineart War - Removed
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Sewing MODKID Style: Modern Threads for the Cool Girl - Removed
- 2017-12-26[PDF] War Volunteering in Modern Times: From the French Revolution to the Second World War [French] - Removed
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Year of Fire, Year of Ash: The Soweto (South Africa) Revolt: Roots of a Revolution?
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Degas to Picasso: Modern Masters from the Smooke Collection
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Kama Sutra: A Modern Guide to the Ancient Art of Sex
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Rose Under Fire
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Men of Fire: Grant, Forrest, and the Campaign That Decided the Civil War
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.