Posted on 2017-11-09, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Gregory Sholette and Oliver Ressler | Publisher: Pluto Press | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 192 | ISBN: 0745333699 | ISBN13: 9780745333694 |
Description: Its the Political Economy, Stupid brings together internationally acclaimed artists and thinkers, including Slavoj iek, David Graeber, Judith Butler and Brian Holmes, to focus on the current economic crisis in a sustained and critical manner. In sympathy with the subject matter, the book features powerful original artwork for the cover, and an internal design theme based on the movements of Goldman Sachs stock market values by activist designer Noel Douglas. What emerges is a powerful critique of the current capitalist crisis through an analytical and theoretical response and an aesthetic-cultural rejoinder. By combining artistic responses with the analysis of leading radical theorists, the book expands the boundaries of critique beyond the usual discourse. Its the Political Economy, Stupid argues that it is time to push back against the dictates of the capitalist logic and, by use of both theoretical and artistic means, launch a rescue of the very notion of the social.
It's the Political Economy, Stupid: The Global Financial Crisis in Art and Theory.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33308
- 2017-11-09[PDF] It's the Political Economy, Stupid: The Global Financial Crisis in Art and Theory
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Learning From the Global Financial Crisis: Creatively, Reliably, and Sustainably (High Reliability and Crisis Management)
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Insights into the Global Financial Crisis
- 2018-06-01The Global Financial Crisis Triggers, Responses and Aftermath
- 2014-06-01The Global Financial Crisis: Triggers, Responses and Aftermath
- 2014-05-31The Global Financial Crisis: Triggers, Responses and Aftermath
- 2014-05-13The Global Financial Crisis: Triggers, Responses and Aftermath [Repost]
- 2020-02-04Economic Policies since the Global Financial Crisis (International Papers in Political Economy)
- 2017-11-21[PDF] The Global Financial Crisis and the Indian Economy - Removed
- 2017-10-28Economic Policies since the Global Financial Crisis (International Papers in Political Economy)
- 2020-05-18The Global Financial Crisis and the Indian Economy (Springerbriefs in Economics)
- 2018-11-10The Global Financial Crisis and the Indian Economy
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Corporate Governance Failures: The Role of Institutional Investors in the Global Financial Crisis
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Global Financial Crisis in Retrospect: Evolution, Resolution, and Lessons for Prevention - Removed
- 2018-01-09[PDF] European Bank Restructuring During the Global Financial Crisis (Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions) - Removed
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Consequences of the Global Financial Crisis: The Rhetoric of Reform and Regulation
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Economic and Social Rights after the Global Financial Crisis
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Asian Responses to the Global Financial Crisis: The Impact of Regionalism and the Role of the G20
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Ethics and the Global Financial Crisis: Why Incompetence is Worse than Greed (Business, Value Creation, and Society)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.