Posted on 2017-11-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Douglas Hough | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 312 | ISBN: 0804777977 | ISBN13: 9780804777971 |
Description: The health care industry in the U.S. is peculiar. We spend close to 18% of our GDP on health care, yet other countries get better resultsâ€”and we don't know why. To date, we still lack widely accepted answers to simple questions, such as "Would requiring everyone to buy health insurance make us better off?" Drawing on behavioral economics as an alternative to the standard tools of health economics, author Douglas E. Hough seeks to more clearly diagnose the ills of health care today. A behavioral perspective makes sense of key contradictionsâ€”from the seemingly irrational choices that we sometimes make as patients, to the incongruous behavior of physicians, to the morass of the long-lived debate surrounding reform. With the new health care law in effect, it is more important than ever that consumers, health care industry leaders, and the policymakers who are governing change reckon with the power and sources of our behavior when it comes to health. This change request is for the later paper discount code.
Irrationality in Health Care: What Behavioral Economics Reveals About What We Do and Why.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33646
- 2019-06-04Irrationality in Health Care What Behavioral Economics Reveals About What We Do an...
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Fundamentals of Health Care Financial Management: A Practical Guide to Fiscal Issues and Activities, 4th Edition (Jossey-Bass Public Health)
- 2011-09-21Child and Adolescent Health and Health Care Quality: Measuring What Matters
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Singapore's Health Care System: What 50 Years Have Achieved (World Scientific Series on Singapore's 50 Years of Nation-Bu)
- 2017-04-08[PDF] From Silence to Voice: What Nurses Know and Must Communicate to the Public (The Culture and Politics of Health Care Work)
- 2012-03-16Comparative Effectiveness and Efficacy Research and Analysis for Practice (CEERAP): Applications in Health Care By Xenia Maria Caldeira Brant (Editor), Corazon B. Cajulis (Editor), Francesco Chiappelli (Editor)
- 2012-01-01Pricing the Priceless: A Health Care Conundrum by Joseph P. Newhouse
- 2011-12-28Fostering Rapid Advances in Health Care: Learning from System Demonstrations
- 2011-12-06Fostering Rapid Advances in Health Care: Learning from System Demonstrations
- 2011-11-25Marilyn Sue Bogner, Misadventures In Health Care Inside Stories - Removed
- 2011-10-31Computational Technology for Effective Health Care: Immediate Steps and Strategic Directions
- 2011-10-01Digital Infrastructure for the Learning Health System: The Foundation for Continuous Improvement in Health and Health Care: Workshop Series Summary (The Learning Health System Series)
- 2011-09-12"Pricing the Priceless: A Health Care Conundrum" by Joseph P. Newhouse
- 2011-07-16Digital Infrastructure for the Learning Health System: The Foundation for Continuous Improvement in Health and Health Care: Workshop Series Summary (The Learning Health System Series)
- 2018-08-29Health Insurance and Managed Care: What They Are and How They Work, 4th Edition
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Qualifying Military Health Care Officers as 'Joint': Weighing the Pros and Cons
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Statistics for Health Care Management and Administration: Working with Excel (Public Health/Epidemiology and Biostatistics)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] International Disaster Health Care: Preparedness, Response, Resource Management, and Education
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Achieving Safe Health Care: Delivery of Safe Patient Care at Baylor Scott & White Health
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.