Posted on 2017-10-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: M. Knoop | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 310 | ISBN: 1614995257 | ISBN13: 9781614995258 |
Description: Ion trapping was first accomplished in Europe more than 50 years ago. Since then, research and development have increased steadily, and the last decades have seen a remarkable growth in applications, mainly due to the improvement of laser-based techniques for spectroscopy, cooling and the manipulation of ions. Nowadays ion trapping plays a crucial role in a wide range of disciplines, including atomic and plasma physics, chemistry, high precision measurement, high energy physics and the emerging field of quantum technologies. This book presents lectures and reports from the Enrico Fermi School Ion Traps for Tomorrow's Applications , held in Varenna, Italy, in July 2013. Reflecting the aim of the school to exploit diversity and stimulate cross fertilization, the selected topics and highlights in this book partly review the wide range of subjects discussed during the course, while providing an overview of this topical domain. As well as providing a useful reference guide, the book will be a source of inspiration for all those planning to work on ion trapping in the future.
Ion Traps for Tomorrow's Applications (Proceedings of the International School of Physics).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32470
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Ion Traps for Tomorrow's Applications (Proceedings of the International School of Physics)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Grid and Cloud Computing: Concepts and Practical Applications (Proceedings of the International School of Physics)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Nano Optics and Atomics: Transport of Light and Matter Waves - Volume 173 International School of Physics ''Enrico Fermi'' (Proceedings of the International School of Physics)
- 2011-07-21Molecular-Dynamics Simulation of Statistical Mechanical Systems (Proceedings of the International School of Physics)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Mathematical Analysis of Continuum Mechanics and Industrial Applications: Proceedings of the International Conference CoMFoS15 (Mathematics for Industry) - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Nanopores for Bioanalytical Applications: Proceedings of the International Conference (Special Publications)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Geometric and Topological Methods for Quantum Field Theory - Proceedings of the Summer School
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Combinations of Intelligent Methods and Applications: Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop, CIMA 2010, France, October 2010 (Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies) - Removed
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Glocalized Solutions for Sustainability in Manufacturing: Proceedings of the 18th CIRP International Conference on Life Cycle Engineering, Technische ... Braunschweig, Germany, May 2nd - 4th, 2011 - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Recent Developments in Intelligent Systems and Interactive Applications: Proceedings of the International Conference on Intelligent and Interactive ... in Intelligent Systems and Computing) - Removed
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Database and Expert Systems Applications: Proceedings of the International Conference in Berlin, Federal Republic of Germany, 1991 - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Adaptive Optics for Industry and Medicine: Proceedings of the Sixth International Workshop
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Adaptive Optics for Industry and Medicine: Proceedings of the 4th International Workshop, Munster, Germany, Oct. 19-24, 2003 (Springer Proceedings in Physics) - Removed
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Leveraging Technology for a Sustainable World: Proceedings of the 19th CIRP Conference on Life Cycle Engineering, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, USA, May 23 - 25, 2012 - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Search for the 'Totally Unexpected' in the LHC Era: Proceedings of the International School of Subnuclear Physics (Subnuclear Series)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Designing Networks for Innovation and Improvisation: Proceedings of the 6th International COINs Conference (Springer Proceedings in Complexity) - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Embedded Systems Modeling, Technology, and Applications: Proceedings of the 7th International Workshop held at Technische Universitat Berlin, June 26/27, 2006 - Removed
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Classification, Clustering, and Data Mining Applications: Proceedings of the Meeting of the International Federation of Classification Societies ... Data Analysis, and Knowledge Organization) - Removed
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Quantum Mechanics for Pedestrians 2: Applications and Extensions (Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.