[PDF] Inverse Methods for Atmospheric Sounding: Theory and Practice (Series on Atmospheric Oceanic and Planetary Physics)
Posted on 2017-11-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Clive D. Rodgers | Publisher: World Scientific Publishing | Category: Geosciences | Language: English | Page: 240 | ISBN: 981022740X | ISBN13: 9789810227401 |
Description: Remote sounding of the atmosphere has proved to be a fruitful method of obtaining global information about the atmospheres of the earth and planets. This book treats the inverse problem of remote sounding comprehensively, and discusses a wide range of retrieval methods for extracting atmospheric parameters of interest from the quantities such as thermal emission that can be measured remotely. Inverse theory is treated in depth from an estimation-theory point of view, but practical questions are also emphasized, for example designing observing systems to obtain the maximum quantity of information, efficient numerical implementation of algorithms for processing of large quantities of data, error analysis and approaches to the validation of the resulting retrievals, The book is targeted at both graduate students and working scientists.
Inverse Methods for Atmospheric Sounding: Theory and Practice (Series on Atmospheric Oceanic and Planetary Physics).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33941
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Decomposition Methods for Differential Equations: Theory and Applications (Chapman & Hall/CRC Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing Series)
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Iterative Methods for Linear Systems: Theory and Applications
- 2010-10-02Inverse Methods for Atmospheric Sounding : Theory and Practice
- 2021-01-12Decomposition Methods for Differential Equations Theory and Applications
- 2020-05-14Iterative Methods for Linear Systems: Theory and Applications - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Data Assimilation for Atmospheric, Oceanic and Hydrologic Applications (Vol. III) - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Spatial Methods for Solution of Environmental and Hydrologic problems
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Inclusive Innovation for Sustainable Development: Theory and Practice - Removed
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Fast Algorithms for Structured Matrices: Theory and Applications (Proceedings in Applied Mathematics)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Statistical Optimization for Geometric Computation: Theory and Practice (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Data Assimilation for Atmospheric, Oceanic and Hydrologic Applications (Vol. II) - Removed
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Student Manual for Corey's Theory and Practice of Counseling and Psychotherapy, 9th - Removed
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Test Methods for Explosives (Shock Wave and High Pressure Phenomena) - Removed
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Industrial Methods for the Effective Development and Testing of Defense Systems
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Zebrafish: Methods for Assessing Drug Safety and Toxicity
- 2017-11-30[PDF] New Materials for Thermoelectric Applications: Theory and Experiment (NATO Science for Peace and Security Series B: Physics and Biophysics) - Removed
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Laboratory Manual for Physical Agents: Theory and Practice
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Code Design for Dependable Systems: Theory and Practical Applications
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Geometric Methods for Quantum Field Theory
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.