Posted on 2017-12-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: John H. Simpson | Category: Geosciences | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 0521701481 |
Description: In this exciting and innovative textbook, two leading oceanographers bring together the fundamental physics and biology of the coastal ocean in a quantitative but accessible way for undergraduate and graduate students. Shelf sea processes are comprehensively explained from first principles using an integrated approach to oceanography that helps build a clear understanding of how shelf sea physics underpins key biological processes in these environmentally sensitive regions. Using many observational and model examples, worked problems and software tools, the authors explain the range of physical controls on primary biological production and shelf sea ecosystems. Boxes throughout the book present extra detail for each topic and non-mathematical summary points are provided for physics sections, allowing students to develop an intuitive understanding. The book is fully supported by extensive online materials, including worked solutions to end-of-chapter exercises, additional homework/exam problems with solutions and simple MATLAB and FORTRAN models for running simulations.
Introduction to the Physical and Biological Oceanography of Shelf Seas.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34461
- 2011-11-24Research at the Intersection of the Physical and Life Sciences
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Pattern Formation In The Physical And Biological Sciences (Santa Fe Institute Series)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Pattern Formation In The Physical And Biological Sciences (Santa Fe Institute Series)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Introduction to the IOT and Embedded Systems
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Introduction to the Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Introduction to the Design and Analysis of Algorithms (3rd Edition)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Introduction to the Anatomy and Physiology of Children: A Guide for Students of Nursing, Child Care and Health
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Introduction to the Economics and Mathematics of Financial Markets (MIT Press)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Psychology in the Physical and Manual Therapies, 1e
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Introduction to the Talmud and Midrash
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Introduction to the theory and application of differential equations with deviating arguments, Volume 105 (Mathematics in Science and Engineering)
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Introduction to the Theory and Application of the Laplace Transformation
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Introduction to the Design and Behavior of Bolted Joints, Fourth Edition: Non-Gasketed Joints: v. 1 (Mechanical Engineering)
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Introduction to the Theories and Varieties of Modern Crime in Financial Markets
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Introduction to the Modeling and Analysis of Complex Systems
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Introduction to the Mathematical and Statistical Foundations of Econometrics (Themes in Modern Econometrics)
- 2017-04-10[PDF] Microdosimetric Response of Physical and Biological Systems to Low- and High-LET Radiations: Theory and Applications to Dosimetry
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Introduction to the Cellular and Molecular Biology of Cancer
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Microdosimetric Response of Physical and Biological Systems to Low- and High-LET Radiations: Theory and Applications to Dosimetry
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.