Posted on 2018-01-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mark C. Lewis | Category: Programming | Language: English | Page: 936 | ISBN: 1439896666 | ISBN13: 9781439896662 |
Description: With its flexibility for programming both small and large projects, Scala is an ideal language for teaching beginning programming. Yet there are no textbooks on Scala currently available for the CS1/CS2 levels. Introduction to the Art of Programming Using Scala presents many concepts from CS1 and CS2 using a modern, JVM-based language that works well for both programming in the small and programming in the large. The book progresses from true programming in the small to more significant projects later, leveraging the full benefits of object orientation. It first focuses on fundamental problem solving and programming in the small using the REPL and scripting environments. It covers basic logic and problem decomposition and explains how to use GUIs and graphics in programs. The text then illustrates the benefits of object-oriented design and presents a large collection of basic data structures showing different implementations of key ADTs along with more atypical data structures. It also introduces multithreading and networking to provide further motivating examples. By using Scala as the language for both CS1 and CS2 topics, this textbook gives students an easy entry into programming small projects as well as a firm foundation for taking on larger-scale projects.
Introduction to the Art of Programming Using Scala.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35073
- 2017-12-05Introduction to the Art of Programming Using Scala
- 2017-11-13Introduction to the Art of Programming Using Scala
- 2017-10-05Introduction to the Art of Programming Using Scala
- 2017-07-14Introduction To The Art Of Programming Using Scala
- 2014-06-03Introduction to the Art of Programming Using Scala
- 2014-05-15Introduction to the Art of Programming Using Scala (Repost)
- 2013-12-31Introduction to the Art of Programming Using Scala - Removed
- 2012-05-11The Art of Computer Programming, Volume 4A: Combinatorial Algorithms, Part 1 - Removed
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Introduction to the Simulation of Dynamics Using Simulink (Chapman & Hall/CRC Computational Science)
- 2012-11-19Karel The Robot: A Gentle Introduction to the Art of Programming by Richard E. Pattis RapidShare Download - Removed
- 2012-11-09-Download Karel The Robot: A Gentle Introduction to the Art of Programming by Richard E. Pattis RapidShare - Removed
- 2012-09-26download Karel The Robot: A Gentle Introduction to the Art of Programming by Richard E. Pattis RapidShare - Removed
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Reasoning Robots: The Art and Science of Programming Robotic Agents (Applied Logic Series) - Removed
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Philosophy: An Introduction to the Art of Wondering
- 2018-01-05[PDF] The Art of Programming Embedded Systems
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Combinatorial Reasoning: An Introduction to the Art of Counting
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Happiness and the Art of Being: An introduction to the philosophy and practice of the spiritual teachings of Bhagavan Sri Ramana (Second Edition)
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Programming Smalltalk - Object-Orientation from the Beginning: An introduction to the principles of programming - Removed
- 2017-11-24[PDF] The Cauchy-Schwarz Master Class: An Introduction to the Art of Mathematical Inequalities (MAA Problem Books)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.