Posted on 2017-11-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Guy J. Golan and Sung-Un Yang | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 416 | ISBN: 1433126885 | ISBN13: 9781433126888 |
Description: This book provides an important discussion of the conceptual and practical interconnections between international public relations and public diplomacy. Written by some of the leading thinkers in both disciplines, the volume provides key lessons regarding global relationship-building and stakeholder engagement. Written from a government, corporate, and not-for-profit perspective, the book deals with such topics as mediated public diplomacy and information subsidies, international broadcasting, nation-branding, diaspora relationships, international exchanges, and soft power. A variety of international conceptual pieces and real-life case studies present an in-depth analysis of the strategic application of public relations tactics in governmental and organizational global relationship management efforts. The book is recommended for students, scholars, and practitioners in the fields of international public relations, public diplomacy, and international relations.
International Public Relations and Public Diplomacy: Communication and Engagement.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33617
- 2020-01-13International Public Relations and Public Diplomacy: Communication and Engagement
- 2018-01-08[PDF] International Bureaucracy: Challenges and Lessons for Public Administration Research (Public Sector Organizations)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] International Public Policy and Regionalism at the Turn of the Century (Series in International Business and Economics)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Transamerican Literary Relations and the Nineteenth-Century Public Sphere (Cambridge Studies in American Literature and Culture)
- 2016-12-30[PDF] International Public Policy and Regionalism at the Turn of the Century (Series in International Business and Economics)
- 2011-09-27Standards for the Assessment of Reading and Writing (revised edition)
- 2011-07-16Standards for the Assessment of Reading and Writing (revised edition)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Chinese Public Diplomacy: The Rise of the Confucius Institute
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Understanding Public Diplomacy in East Asia: Middle Powers in a Troubled Region (Palgrave Macmillan Series in Global Public Diplomacy)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] International Commercial Arbitration and the Commercial Agency Directive: A Perspective from Law and Economics (International Law and Economics)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] International Policy Diffusion and Participatory Budgeting: Ambassadors of Participation, International Institutions and Transnational Networks (Urban Politics in a Global Society)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] International Migration, Development and Human Wellbeing (Rethinking International Development series)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] International Criminal Justice and the Politics of Compliance
- 2018-01-11[PDF] International Water Scarcity and Variability: Managing Resource Use Across Political Boundaries
- 2018-01-10[PDF] International Business: Strategy and the Multinational Company
- 2018-01-03[PDF] International Cooperation, Convergence and Harmonization of Pharmaceutical Regulations: A Global Perspective
- 2017-12-27[PDF] International Financial Reporting and Analysis, 6th edition
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Adolescent Romantic Relations and Sexual Behavior: Theory, Research, and Practical Implications
- 2017-12-25[PDF] International Fragmentation: Impacts and Prospects for Manufacturing, Marketing, Economy, and Growth (International Marketing and Management Research)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.