[PDF] International Multiparty Mediation and Conflict Management: Challenges of Cooperation and Coordination (Routledge Studies in Security and Conflict Management)
Posted on 2017-10-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Sinisa Vukovic | Publisher: Routledge | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 212 | ISBN: 1138809586 | ISBN13: 9781138809581 |
Description: This volume aims to provide a detailed explanation of the effects of cooperation and coordination on international multiparty mediation in conflicts. Contemporary scholarship stresses that the crucial ingredients for a successful multiparty mediation are consistency in interests and cooperation and coordination between mediators. This book seeks to supplement that understanding by investigating how much the consistency of interests and cooperation and coordination affect the overall process, and what happens to the mediation process when mediating parties do not share the same idea and interest in finding a common solution. At the same time, it explores the obstacles in achieving coordination and coherence between various mediators in such an environment and how to surmount the problems that multiple mediators face when operating without a common script in attempting to mediate a negotiated settlement. The study investigates three distinct mechanisms (both on the systemic and contextual level) that have the potential to deter defection from a (potential) member of the multiparty mediation coalition: geo-political shifts, changes in the conflict dynamics, and mediators ability to bargain for a cooperative relationship. As the number of states and international actors that are involved in mediation increases, a careful assessment is necessary not only of their relative institutional strengths and weaknesses, but also of how to promote complementary efforts and how to synchronize the whole process when one actor is transferring the responsibilities for mediation to others. This book will be of much interest to students of mediation, conflict management, war and conflict studies, security studies and IR.
International Multiparty Mediation and Conflict Management: Challenges of Cooperation and Coordination (Routledge Studies in Security and Conflict Management).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32743
- 2011-09-27Standards for the Assessment of Reading and Writing (revised edition)
- 2011-07-16Standards for the Assessment of Reading and Writing (revised edition)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] International Fragmentation: Impacts and Prospects for Manufacturing, Marketing, Economy, and Growth (International Marketing and Management Research) - Removed
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Management and Information Technology: Challenges for the Modern Organization (Routledge Studies in Innovation, Organizations and Technology)
- 2017-11-04[PDF] International Financial Institutions and Their Challenges: A Global Guide for Future Methods - Removed
- 2017-02-17[PDF] Management and Information Technology: Challenges for the Modern Organization (Routledge Studies in Innovation, Organizations and Technology)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] International Commercial Arbitration and the Commercial Agency Directive: A Perspective from Law and Economics (International Law and Economics) - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] International Policy Diffusion and Participatory Budgeting: Ambassadors of Participation, International Institutions and Transnational Networks (Urban Politics in a Global Society) - Removed
- 2018-01-22[PDF] International Migration, Development and Human Wellbeing (Rethinking International Development series) - Removed
- 2018-01-11[PDF] International Criminal Justice and the Politics of Compliance
- 2018-01-11[PDF] International Water Scarcity and Variability: Managing Resource Use Across Political Boundaries
- 2018-01-10[PDF] International Business: Strategy and the Multinational Company
- 2018-01-05[PDF] International Public Policy and Regionalism at the Turn of the Century (Series in International Business and Economics)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] International Financial Reporting and Analysis, 6th edition
- 2017-12-26[PDF] International Relations Theory and the Consequences of Unipolarity
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Doing Statistical Mediation and Moderation (Methodology in the Social Sciences)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] International Valuation, Modelling and Project Finance Analysis (Wiley Finance)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] International Economics: Theory and Policy, 9th Edition
- 2017-12-06[PDF] International Business Law and Its Environment (South-Western Legal Studies in Business Academic) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.