Posted on 2017-11-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Matthias Finger, Rolf W. Kunneke | Category: Networking | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 1847206425 |
Description: In recent decades, all infrastructures have undergone significant restructuring. This worldwide phenomenon is often labelled 'liberalization' and although expectations were high with respect to lower prices, greater efficiency and innovation, the expected gains have not always been fully realised. This extensive, state-of-the-art Handbook provides a comprehensive overview of the various experiences of liberalization across different sectors, regions and disciplines. The multidisciplinary approach focuses on the economic, political and institutional aspects of liberalization, as well as to a lesser extent on technological issues. As such, it constitutes a unique contribution as this broad overview is often lost in the sector specific, country-focused and purely disciplinary approaches prevalent in the current literature. Sectors explored include telecoms, the Internet, energy and transport, whilst the truly global perspective incorporates unique case studies from an array of developed and developing countries including the US, China, India and the EU. The International Handbook of Network Industries will become the definitive volume for academics researchers and students of economics, political science and law interested in infrastructure regulation. It will also prove a valuable guide to practitioners and policymakers involved in liberalization and competition.
International Handbook of Network Industries: The Liberalization of Infrastructure.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33613
- 2017-11-12[PDF] International Handbook of Education for the Changing World of Work: Bridging Academic and Vocational Learning (Editorial Advisory Board: Unesco-Unevoc Handbooks and Book Series)(6 volume set) - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] International Handbook on the Economics of Migration
- 2017-12-25[PDF] International Handbook on Social Policy and the Environment (Elgar Original Reference)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] International Handbook of Psychological Well-Being in Children and Adolescents: Bridging the Gaps Between Theory, Research, and Practice - Removed
- 2017-10-28[PDF] The Routledge International Handbook of Innovation Education (The Routledge International Handbook Series)
- 2017-10-11[PDF] International Handbook of Primary Technology Education: Reviewing the Past Twenty Years
- 2017-10-11[PDF] International Handbook of Urban Policy, Volume 2. Issues in the Developed World
- 2017-02-16[PDF] The Routledge International Handbook of Innovation Education (The Routledge International Handbook Series)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Ancient Mesopotamian Materials and Industries: The Archaeological Evidence
- 2018-01-26[PDF] International Handbook of Autism and Pervasive Developmental Disorders (Autism and Child Psychopathology Series) - Removed
- 2018-01-23[PDF] International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics (Elgar Original Reference)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] International Handbook of Rural Demography (International Handbooks of Population) - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] International Handbook on Ecotourism (Elgar original reference)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] International Trade and Food Security: The Future of Indian Agriculture
- 2018-01-13[PDF] International Law as Social Construct: The Struggle for Global Justice
- 2018-01-12[PDF] International Handbook of Teacher Education: Volume 2 - Removed
- 2018-01-12[PDF] International Handbook of Teacher Education: Volume 1 - Removed
- 2018-01-11[PDF] International Handbook of Financial Literacy - Removed
- 2018-01-07[PDF] International Criminal Law Practitioner Library (The International Criminal Law Practitioner) (Volume 2)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.