Posted on 2018-01-18, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Felix B. Tan | Publisher: IGI Global | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 410 | ISBN: 1609606051 | ISBN13: 9781609606053 |
Description: Product Description: Todays businesses are more geographically dispersed than ever and organizations continue to explore the benefits of operating virtually, necessitating continued research on global information management. International Enterprises and Global Information Technologies: Advancing Management Practices offers solutions, best practices, and case studies on information management on a global scale among developed, developing, and emerging nations. Organizational and managerial implications are explored in-depth, making this publication essential for researchers and professionals who need to understand the mechanics of todays global business environment.
International Enterprises and Global Information Technologies: Advancing Management Practices.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35432
- 2014-01-02International Enterprises and Global Information Technologies: Advancing Management Practices (repost)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Cyber Security and Global Information Assurance: Threat Analysis and Response Solutions
- 2017-12-25[PDF] International Trade and Global Macropolicy - Removed
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Global Information Technologies: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools and Applications
- 2019-11-28Advances in Data Science: Third International Conference on Intelligent Information Technologies, ICIIT 2018, Chennai, India, December 11–14, 2018, ... in Computer and Information Science)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Knowledge-Based and Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems, Part II: 15th International Conference, KES 2011, Kaiserslautern, Germany, ... / Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence) - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Knowledge-Based and Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems, Part III: 15th International Conference, KES 2011, Kaiserslautern, Germany, ... / Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence) - Removed
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Urban Fears and Global Terrors: Citizenship, Multicultures and Belongings After 7/7 (International Library of Sociology)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Politics and Globalisation: Knowledge, Ethics and Agency (Routledge Advances in International Relations and Global Politics)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] International Business and Tourism: Global Issues, Contemporary Interactions (Routledge International Series in Tourism, Business and Management)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Application of Agents and Intelligent Information Technologies (Advances in Intelligent Information Technologies) (Advances in Intelligent Information Technologies)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Private Power and Global Authority: Transnational Merchant Law in the Global Political Economy (Cambridge Studies in International Relations)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Adoption, Usage, and Global Impact of Broadband Technologies: Diffusion, Practice and Policy (Premier Reference Source)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Foreign Policy, Domestic Politics and International Relations: The Case of Italy (Routledge Advances in International Relations and Global Politics)
- 2017-12-20[PDF] The Prism of Just War (Justice, International Law and Global Security)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Linking Local and Global Sustainability (The International Society of Business, Economics, and Ethics Book Series)
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Object-Oriented and Internet-Based Technologies: 5th Annual International Conference on Object-Oriented and Internet-Based Technologies, Concepts, and ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2017-11-25[PDF] The Ashgate Research Companion to Military Ethics (Justice, International Law and Global Security)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Mobile Web and Intelligent Information Systems: 13th International Conference, MobiWIS 2016, Vienna, Austria, August 22-24, 2016, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.