[PDF] Innovation Networks for Regional Development: Concepts, Case Studies, and Agent-Based Models (Economic Complexity and Evolution)
Posted on 2017-12-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ben Vermeulen, Manfred Paier | Publisher: Springer | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 307 | ISBN: 3319439391 | ISBN13: 9783319439396 |
Description: This book brings together original research on the role of networks in regional economic development and innovation. It presents a comprehensive framework synthesizing extant theories, a palette of real-world cases in the aerospace, automotive, life science, biotechnology and health care industries, and fundamental agent-based computer models elucidating the relation between regional development and network dynamics. The book is primarily intended for researchers in the fields of innovation economics and evolutionary economic geography, and particularly those interested in using agent-based models and empirical case studies. However, it also targets (regional) innovation policy makers who are not only interested in policy recommendations, but also want to understand the state-of-the-art agent-based modeling methods used to experimentally arrive at said recommendations.
Innovation Networks for Regional Development: Concepts, Case Studies, and Agent-Based Models (Economic Complexity and Evolution).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34793
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Guide to DataFlow Supercomputing: Basic Concepts, Case Studies, and a Detailed Example (Computer Communications and Networks)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Sensor Networks for Sustainable Development
- 2009-09-19Innovation for Sustainable Development: Local Case Studies from Africa
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Microsensing Networks for Sustainable Cities (Smart Sensors, Measurement and Instrumentation)
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Lymphatic Therapy for Toxic Decongestion: Selected Case Studies for Therapists and Patients
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Lymphatic Therapy for Toxic Decongestion: Selected Case Studies for Therapists and Patients
- 2013-11-07Regional Development, Volume III: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications: Regional Development: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools and Applications (Premier Reference Source)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering: Simplified Analyses with Case Studies and Examples (Geotechnical, Geological and Earthquake Engineering)
- 2020-02-21Bayesian Analysis with R for Drug Development: Concepts, Algorithms, and Case Studies (Chapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Designing Networks for Innovation and Improvisation: Proceedings of the 6th International COINs Conference (Springer Proceedings in Complexity) - Removed
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Innovation Strategies for a Global Economy: Development, Implementation, Measurement and Management
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Integrating CMMI and Agile Development: Case Studies and Proven Techniques for Faster Performance Improvement (SEI Series in Software Engineering)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Challenging Corruption in Asia: Case Studies and a Framework for Action (Directions in Development)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Energy Policies for Sustainable Development Strategies: The Case of Nigeria (Frontiers in African Business Research) - Removed
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Integrating CMMI and Agile Development: Case Studies and Proven Techniques for Faster Performance Improvement (SEI Series in Software Engineering)
- 2011-12-09Drug Development - A Case Study Based Insight into Modern Strategies
- 2011-10-12Using English at Work (Book Audio) - Removed
- 2019-11-21Innovation Project Management: Methods, Case Studies, and Tools for Managing Innovation Projects
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Community Research for Community Development - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.