Posted on 2018-01-10, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Nathaniel O. Agola and Alan Hunter | Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 267 | ISBN: 1137601671 | ISBN13: 9781137601674 |
Description: Employing a three-dimensional approach, this book discusses inclusive innovation for socio-economic growth and development, and the implications for human security within the context of developing and emerging economies. Focusing on a new and innovative area of research, Inclusive Innovation for Sustainable Development explores new social and technological processes that are created within, and for the benefit of, marginalised populations. Considering policy and issues surrounding technology, business strategies and best practices, theoretical underpinnings and a broader contextualisation, the authors interrogate the concept of the inclusivity of innovations. Written from the perspective of the new UN paradigm which states that no one will be left behind, the book considers the potential contribution of modern technology to human security and develops frameworks that counter the potential increases in inequality that this may bring. With contributions from leading international scholars in a range of disciplines, as well as practitioners in international development organizations and private sector actors Inclusive Innovation for Sustainable Development provides a way forward for excluded majority populations to take control of innovative technologies and business processes.
Inclusive Innovation for Sustainable Development: Theory and Practice.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35202
- 2016-12-11Inclusive Innovation for Sustainable Development Theory and Practice
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Strategic Communication for Sustainable Organizations: Theory and Practice (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- 2020-06-06Strategic Communication for Sustainable Organizations: Theory and Practice (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Statistical Optimization for Geometric Computation: Theory and Practice (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Student Manual for Corey's Theory and Practice of Counseling and Psychotherapy, 9th - Removed
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Inverse Methods for Atmospheric Sounding: Theory and Practice (Series on Atmospheric Oceanic and Planetary Physics)
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Laboratory Manual for Physical Agents: Theory and Practice
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Rural Development Theory and Practice (Routledge Studies in Development and Society)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Green Jobs for Sustainable Development (Routledge Studies in Ecological Economics)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Digital Character Development: Theory and Practice, Second Edition
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Fast Algorithms for Structured Matrices: Theory and Applications (Proceedings in Applied Mathematics)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Digital Character Development: Theory and Practice
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Early Steps Physical Education Curriculum: Theory and Practice for Children Under 8
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Information Systems for Sustainable Development
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Intellectual Property and Development: Theory and Practice
- 2017-11-30[PDF] New Materials for Thermoelectric Applications: Theory and Experiment (NATO Science for Peace and Security Series B: Physics and Biophysics)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Code Design for Dependable Systems: Theory and Practical Applications
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Ferenczi for Our Time: Theory and Practice (The History of Psychoanalysis Series)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Fast Algorithms for Structured Matrices: Theory and Applications : Ams-Ims-Siam Joint Summer Research Conference on Fast Algorithms in Mathematics, ... August 5-9 (Contemporary Mathematics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.